-84

Adelina's pov.

"Adelina stop right now" Bella yelled following me upstairs.

"I need some time alone" I said as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Just shut up i am following you" Bella said as i went inside the room she followed me and closed the door.
I sat on the floor crying on my knees while my head was down and I felt Bella sitting next to me.

"Adelina listen to me no one deserves your tears even Sergio if he wants to be a fuckboy than let him be cause he doesn't deserve you" She said making me give a little smile.

"You are right" I said taking off my engagement ring.

"No no gurl oh hell no" Bella said.

"I actually don't care anymore" I said standing up and opening the balcony.

"Adelina" bella yelled as I threw the ring.

"Now I am over him" I said.

"Are you dumb" Bella said in shock.

"If he wants to be a fuckboy than let him be right you said it" I said.

"But that doesn't mean you will do that" Bella said.

"Let's just enjoy the night" i said wiping my tears and holding her hand to go downstairs.

Sergio's pov.
"Man you believed my joke" David said making me look at him in confusion.

"Wait a min so Adelina didn't do anything" I yelled and he nodded smiling.

"sergio go find Adelina i will take care of him" Gareth said.

"I am going to solve something and when I come back your death is in my hands you little son of a bitch" I yelled going inside trying to find Adelina I didn't mean to make her cry but I really thought she kissed a guy.
When i searched all over the place i found her and Bella dancing in the middle of the crowd.

"Wait a min where is the ring"I mumbled as my heart started beating fast.