-59

She's goal my baby Tay😍.

Adelina's pov.
"Welcome Adelina" Alessandra smiled cheekily at me.

"I'm out" I said.

"Oh no come in Mrs.Alves relax" She said pointing to the black leather chain infront of her desk.

"Do you think i will really make you my manager you who're" I said.

"Mrs.Alves i would really appreciate if you sit" She hardly could smile from the bruises all over her face i laughed remembering James pulling her hair.

"What do you want from me" I said closing the door and sitting.

"Two coffee please" Alessandra said through her phone.

"So aren't you going to come and beat me after what i have done to you" I said.

"You dumb girl I don't want to get fired and the past is past now right so please don't bring my personal life in work" She said calmly which made me wanna slap her.

"Personal life you did it with my man and caused problems between me and him" I said.

"You are an easy target" She said laughing.

"What" I said.

"I never did it with Sergio i just bought his boxers from yours and his room just to make you angry but I didn't think that you will get all defensive" She said which made me feel a little bad for beating her and yelling at Sergio.

"I'm sorry but I can't work with you" I said standing up.

"I already made a deal with your dad there is no leaving now" She said.

"Does he know you are the girl i fought with two times" I said and she shooked her head.

"Than I'm out" I said.

"Adelina sit" She said and i huffed sitting back.

"I am your manager from now on" She said which made me wanna kill my dad now.

"Gosh whyyyyy" I yelled.

"Hey your voice they will hear you" She said.

"But seriously can't i have any other manager" I said and my phone buzzed I checked my phone to see a message.

Annoying ass-I'm sorry.

I deleted the message and closed my phone.

"Adelina I'm sorry for what i have done in Maldives open a new page and forget the past" She said making a good point.

"Okay so what now" I said.

"So tomorrow you are going to sponsor adidias's new collection" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean this i mean things between me and you" I said before she could say anything the door knocked our coffees were here.

Sergio's pov.
"Hello Mr.paul do you know where Adelina is" I said through the phone i called her father as she wasn't answering my texts neither my calls.

"Yeah Adelina is applying for a new job" He said through the phone.

"How can i get to see her" I said.

"You can visit us tonight" He said.

"Okay thank you" I said.

"you're welcome" With that he closed the line I should make up things with Adelina tonight.

Guysssss kill me Lucasssss is the new baby daddy😭😍😍😍💦.
But sese is still the main one.
Aye❤️
Do you want Sergilina back they for sure will be back cause Sese is innocent.