-11

6:00 PM.
Me and Isco spent the whole time watching movies and eating snacks but it was time to go to the resturant.

"So am going to leave you to get ready" Isco said and i nodded.

"Okay see you" i said smiling.

Isco pulled me on to his lap grabbing my waist and I grabbed his neck and we leaned in our lips touched he kissed me and i kissed him back later it turned out into a heated makeouy session and BAM someone opened the door.

"Wtf" Sergio said as he saw me on Isco and we were making out i got off him and stood up.

"You could've atleast knocked" Isco said standing up.

"I will leave now" Isco said giving me a peck on my lips.
I saw Sergio looking at me like he was disappointed.

"Are you and him a thing" Sergio said.

"I don't know" i said.

"Can you quit playing around" Sergio said angrily.

"Playing around the fuck do you mean" i yelled at him.

"First off you kiss me and him what's up with you" he said.

"What's up with me wtf Sergio you are the one who goes around fucking random girls and you are the one who kissed me and yes i kissed Isco back beacuse i have feelings for him" in this point i was yelling beacuse he just told me am playing around.

"So you do have feelings for him" he said.

"Why do you even care" i said opening my suitcase.

"Adelina are you blind or something" Sergio yelled.

"Quit yelling you won't see my face in 3 days" i said taking my outfit.

"Adelina help me i have feelings for a girl but she loves someone else" he said like he was hurt.

"Am sorry Sergio but you can't force someone in love" i said sitting next to him.

"Yeah i know I can't" he said.

"Okay you should get ready but am not forgiving you for telling me am playing around" i said taking my clothes and going to the bathroom.
I wore my outift and i did my makeup and curled my hair in the ends i sprayed some perfume on and i went outside to see Sergio wearing his shoes.

"Wow" Sergio said as he looked at me.

"Com'on I think we are late" i said taking my purse.

"Okay" he said as he fixed his hair in the mirror i left him and went to the elevator.

"Kroos" i said smiling as i saw him in the elevator.

"Hey adee looking beautiful tonight" he said and I smiled.

"Well danke" i said making him smile.

As we left the elevator the guys were making a huge crowd in the middle of the hotel and there voices were louder than a speaker.

"Hermosa" Isco said as he saw me.

"Thank you" i said and he grabbed my hand.

After a min Sergio came and we left the hotel and to Madrid's bus it was really huge on the inside.
I sat next to Isco.

We arrived,everyone entered the restaurant and we sat in a big round table the resturant was empty i guess Zidane booked it for the players.

"Welcome to *#%~>•* i will be your servant tonight and my name is kat" a cute girl said holding a book and a pen wearing the resturant's uniform.

"well kat you are so beautiful" Nacho said coming out of nowhere ik😂.

"Thank you Mr.fernandez" she said blushing.

"So what are your orders" she said clicking her pen.

So we ordered our foods and drinks.
"Remember that time when luka got stuck in the bathroom" Marcelo said laughing.

"Hey the door was really hard to open" Luka said and we laughed.

"Or when Sergio was talking while sleeping" Cris said.

"What were you saying" Lucas said winking to Sergio and I chuckled.

"I was talking about how dumb you are" Sergio said to Lucas and we laughed.

"So we are heading back home tomorrow what do you guys want to do" Gareth said.

"Well we could go out have fun and for Adelina to explore more" Kova said an we agreed.

"I think you guys should rest after this tough match"Zidane said.

"Don't worry about us" borja said.

"We can go fishing" gareth suggested.

"Ew gareth you are boring" pepe said.

"Than pepe tell me a place to go to" Gareth said.

"We can go spend our night in a club or have a messy day  in the mansion" jese said.

"Good choices you are fun" pepe said making gareth role his eyes.

"Than we will have a water balloon fight" Sergio said.

"And the loser gets to do a dare" i said.

"You are up to this challenge" Sergio said.

"Well ofc i am" i said.

"Okay than" Sergio said smirking.

"You know you are not the only one who will choose the dare" marcelo said.

"Okay" sergio said.

"Than the war is on" Isco said.

"It is" i said looking at Sergio.

"Okay stop you will kill eachother with the stares" Varane said laughing.

Our foods came and drinks and we all started eating.
"Mmm this is delicious" karim said.

"Okay continue eating" marcelo said.

"Rude" karim said.

"Guys shut the fuck up I'm trying to enjoy my meal" sergio said.

"Wow okay captain" karim said.

After we were done we headed back to the hotels packing our bags cuz tonight we are going back to Spain.

Heyyy guys!¡ a new update and yes guys tomorrow there will be a water fight and you have to guess who will lose >
Comment and vote for support !💖i love you guys and enjoy💖•••