-9

Guysss don't judge i know i said i will update after the match but i am soo bored so i updated now😂😂💔.

We went back home and we were going to travel tomorrow morning and i was going to go to a private jet for the first time am excited.
I packed my bag before sleeping when i was done i closed my lights and sat on my bed i took my phone and decided to call Alexa.

Phone convo.
(the underline is Alexa)
Hey baby! .
Adee i missed you.
Moreee alee how are you.
I'm fine but please tell how are the guys.
They are fine do you want to talk to one of them.
Yesss please.
Whom.
Sergio please.
Okay wait a min.

I took my phone and opened my door i went downstairs and knocked on Sergio's door.

"Adelina" he said as he saw me standing.

"My best friend wants to talk to you" i said and he looked confused.

"A madridista" i said.

"Oh okay" he said taking my phone.

Sergio said hola and i heard Alexa yelling which made Sergio laugh.
"Omggg your laugh is angelic" she said and i laughed alexa and Sergio talked after she was done he gave me back my phone.

"Good night Sergio" i said.

"Good night" he said grabbing my cheeks and than he closed his door.
I breathed in and out heavily and i went upstairs i charged my phone and i slept under my comfy covers
I was so excited for manchester tomorrow and 4 days are left for me to leave Madrid i really love it here and i wish i will never leave the guys are really fun and I don't know i think am catching feelings for one of them he's really being a gentleman and ugh he's just perfect i closed my eyes drowning into my thoughts.

"Wake up" i felt someone kissing my cheeks i woke up to see Isco I instantly smiled.

"Good morning" i said.

"Good morning"he said.

"When are we going" i said.

"After an hour" he said.

"And when is the match" i said.

"2:45 pm" he said.

"And what time is it" i said.

"It's 6 am" he said.

"Wtf sorry for asking so many questions" i said and he chuckled.

"Com'on wake up Sergio made breakfast" he said making me laugh.

"Isn't he a bad chef" i said laughing.

"Yeah he is com'on wake up" he said going out i threw the blankets fixing my bed and pillows.
After i was done i went to the bathroom and did my business and washed my face i went back to my room to choose the outfit for the airport.

I did my makeup and tied my hair in a ponytail i took my suitcase and my phone my purse and I dragged my suitcase downstairs.

"A lady shouldn't carry heavy things" Isco said.

"Ohhh memories" marcelo said and i laughed isco carried my bag and we went downstairs everyone was ready but they wanted to eat breakfast first we all sat in the table Isco on my left and kovacic on me right , Sergio was infront of me.
So Sergio made us pancakes and eggs with strawberry milkshake.

"Sergio wtf" marcelo yelled spitting his food.

"What" Sergio said.

I took a bite of my pancake and i spit it.

"What is this" i said laughing.

"I need water" i said.

"Drink the smoothie" navas said.
I took a sip and i spit it.

"Sergio what is this" i said standing up to the kitchen taking a glass and filling it with water i looked at the counter to see a jar i opened it and tasted it this was salt i took the jar and went outside.

"So you mistook the salt with sugar" i said laughing.

"That's why" bale said.

"Sorry guys" Sergio said.

"Worst chef ever" Cris said laughing.

"Guys there is no time" Zidane said coming out of nowhere.

"Lineup and i will call the names" zidane said.

"We are not kids" pepe said.

"Okay everyone to the limousines" zidane said and we all took our suitcases and we headed out.
We arrived at the airport where there private jet was we all entered it was really huge i sat next to Isco and Marcelo.

"Adelina stand up your place isn't here" zidane said and u was confused i stood up and followed him.

"You must be kidding me" I thought to myself as i saw my seat was next to Sergio.
Sergio looked at me and i just smiled i sat next to him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" i said.

"So you are having feeling for Isco" he said.

"Why do you care" i said.

"Just asking" he said.

"Heyyy guys" bale said and I instantly smiled as i saw his seat was next to me.

"Hey gareth" i said.

the plane landed we arrived at UK we all exited the plane and we were all separated into 5 groups beacuse we took cabs to go to our hotel on our way to the hotel Marcelo was jaming with the driver and i was laughing so hard.
When we arrived still the other guys didn't arrive just me,zidane,marcelo,isco and jese.

We went in and I admired the big ass hotel it was really beautiful with the fountain outside.

"So your room is 356" Zidane said giving me the keys.

"Is there anyone with me" i said.

"Maybe two or one" he said and i nodded.

"Okay am going" i told Isco and he kissed my cheek.

I went to the elevator with my suitcase and i started searching for room 356.

351,352,353,354,355,356.

"Here is my room" i thought to myself i unlocked the door and went in i saw the huge bed and i started jumping on it ugh it's softtttt i thought to myself.

I opened my suitcase to change into something comfortable i went inside the bathroom and got undressed i heard the door open i rushed wearing my shirt and shorts.

"Who the hell is here" i said looking at the one and only standing with his suitcase.

"We are sharing the same room" Sergio said confused.

Not edited!!
hope you enjoyed please vote¡! And comment.💖💖💖