-50

Adelina's pov.

"Babe can i take a picture of you" Sergio said as we were walking back to our hotel room to get ready for the interview.

"Fast the guys are already getting ready" I said posing.

"No turn around" He said taking out his phone.

"You want to take a picture of my ass Seriously" I said.

"Babe turn around" He said and i turned around huffing.

"Okay it's beautiful let's go" He said.

"See you later" I said giving him a kiss and going to my hotel room which was with my father.
I knocked on the door to be greeted by my dad.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" He said walking away i followed him to see he was packing his bag.

When i was about to go to my suitcase my phone buzzed i looked at the screen.

Sr4oficial tagged you in a photo.

Oh hell no he didn't i said typing my password and going on Instagram to see Sergio's post.

Sr4oficial:

Tags-@-Adelinapaul

Tags-@-Adelinapaul.
Caption- She's mine boys back off😏🍑💦#babygirl.

Amma kill him if i saw him today but it's okay he's my boyfriend in the end but still i wanna kill him.
I double tapped the pic.

Adelinapaul-:)))))ily:)))).

Cristiano-Holy mama didn't see that coming.

Jamesrodriguez10-tf^

Garethbale11-:)).

Marcelotwelve-wowz.

I am officially going to kill Sergio i closed my phone and started packing my bag changing my outfit.To a nude tight skirt and a white tanktop.

"Dad can i go with the guys to the interview" I said

"Nope our plane is in an hour" He said.

"Okay than i am going to see the guys before we go" I said and he nodded.
i opened the doors going to the elevator and to the 5th floor where Sergio's room is.
I knocked on the door.

"Who is it" He said.

"Cleaning service" I said.

"Adelina" He said opening the door.

"Damit" i said.

"Oh my god you look so beautiful" He said pulling me in and closing the door he pushed me against the wall.

"Sergio not now my plane is in an hour" I said.

"We have enough time" he said kissing my neck.

"Sergio I don't have my foundation what if my dad saw" I said making him stop.

"Cover it up with your hair" He said Going back to what he was doing.

"Fuck" I said as he found my soft spot and he kept on sucking.

"Captain" Someone said opening the door.

"HOLY SHITTT" James yelled.

"Ew ew ew" He said going out.

"I am going to the bathroom" I said going in the bathroom and checking my neck fuck there is a hickey i tried to cover it up with my hair but it is totally showing.

"See what you did" I said.

"It's okay they will know that you are mine now" He said smirking.

"You should get ready for the interview and i will go see you in Spain" I said kissing him and going.

"See you soon" He said slapping my ass and i looked at him sarcastically.

"Bye babe" He said and i waved going to the elevator holding my hair against my neck.

"Let's go" My dad said as i saw my suitcase and his out of the room.

"I am feeling a little chilly i am going to change into a sweater" I said and my dad nodded i took my suitcase and went in my room.
Searching for something that will cover up my neck.

Sergilina feels🙌🏼:)