-16

"babe" Isco said knocking the door.

"Yeah" i said.

"Can you open up" he said.

"I need some time alone" i said.

"Com'on"he said and i stood up from my bed opening the door for him letting him in.

"Am sorry if i was so annoying" he said sitting on the couch and i sat next to him.

"It's okay am sorry for being rude I should really go apologize to the guys" i said.

"Not now i miss you" he said smiling pulling me to him and I snuggled into his chest.

"Isco you know that i love you so much and i will never do anything that will make you angry" i said.

"I love you more baby it's okay everyone has boys and girls as friends" he said playing with my hair.

"So tomorrow you should come with us to the stadium" He said.

"I will think about it" i said.

"You know I don't get lucky when you are not next to me" he said chuckling.

"Than i will be there just for you" i said.

" i should go apologize now" i said.

"Okay you can" he said i stood up and gestured for him to follow me i left my room being followed by isco i went downstairs to see the guys sitting in the couch.

"Guys" i said standing infront of them.

"Si" cris said.

"I am really sorry about my attitude earlier i really didn't mean it but am not used to be in this much pressure" i said.

"It's okay Adelina we understand but you could've told us" gareth said.

"Can we forget what happened it's just i was bored alone and i went out and i met Neymar" i said and i saw Sergio getting angry by the second.

"We forgive you Adee" James said.

"Tha- i was about to say something when Sergio cuts me off.

"And who are you to say WE I didn't accept the apology" Sergio said and i rolled my eyes.

"Well hello am James Rodriguez nice to meet you" James said making me laugh.

"I don't accept your apology" Sergio said looking me straight.

"Stop making a huge deal Sergio" i said glaring him.

"My girl doesn't have to beg you to forgive her" isco said pushing Sergio from my face.

"Okay guys am sorry again and some of you won't accept it and I don't give a single fuck about them" i said.

"You go gurl i forgive you" pepe said and i smiled.

"Com'on let's go" Isco said grabbing my hand and i followed him.

"Okay babe" i said.

3rd birthday update¡💖
Hope you enjoyed!!
And am updating tomorrow after the match🎈🍻
!¡VaMoS mAdRiD¡!💖.