-68

Nobody's pov.
Adelina woke up in the morning just like every morning lonely without her dad who is in work she went straight to the bathroom getting ready for her flight.
After she was done she dragged her suitcase to the living room leaving a message to her dad.
That she was going to miss him and she's planning not to come back again.
Taking the cab she was on her way to the airport.
She was already late and her plane was 12:00.

3:57 pm.
*in the mansion*

"Should we tell him now" James said stressing out worried if his friend was already in America.

"Yeah we should" Gareth said.

"Who's going to say you know how he will react" Marcelo said.

"I will" Cristiano said.

"goodluck" Luka said and they were all praying for Sergio that he won't turn satan on them.

"Break a leg" Gareth said with his arms crossed as Cristiano went upstairs.

"Rest in piece my friend" James said.

As Cristiano arrived at Sergio's door and he started knocking.

"Come in" Sergio said calmly as Cris opened the door sitting on the couch.

"Sergio don't kill me after I say this" Cris said nervously.

"Hm what" Sergio said waiting impatiently for his friend to speak.

"Ummmm" Cris mumbled.

"I like the chandelier" Cris said smiling nervously.

"seriously" Sergio said looking at his friend who was getting sweaty.

"Okay okay i came to say that Adelina is travelling back to America and we don't know when is her flight" Cristiano said as Sergio stood up looking at his friend angrily.

"From when do you know this" Sergio said grabbing on the glass cups.

"Yesterday gotta blast" Cristiano yelled storming out of the room.

"Phew he's alive what happened" Marcelo said.

"Just wait" Pepe said shaking his head as they started hearing glasses breaking and Sergio yelling as they all stood curiosity killing them Sergio came from upstairs all dressed up raising a finger to his friends he exited the house heading to Adelina's house hoping he isn't late.

My baby singing in La Roja Baila was the best thing in this world.