-21

"So I won't see you again" james said making a sad face and i hugged him tight.

"I will miss you" i said.

"Me too" he said.

"You should visit us or else I'm coming to the US" Gareth said and i smiled.

"I don't want to cry" i said hugging him and he hugged me back.

"It's okay we will see you" he said and i just sighed.

I saw marcelo smiling and i just approached to him touched his hair and than hugged him.

"We will miss you so much" Marcelo said.

"Yeah me too" i said.

"Well well well Am going to miss you" i said looking at Sergio and he opened his arm i just went and hugged him.

"This is not the end Adelina i will do anything to see you" he whispered.

"Mm have a goodluck on tomorrow's match guys" i said changing the subject.
I took my suitcase and i was about to leave when i heard my name.

"Adelina I won't leave you until you forgive me" Isco said i just looked at him bluntly.

"I swear Adelina i would never cheat on you i was dumbest guy alive I shouldn't have drank in the first plac- he was about to finish when i cut him off by kissing his lips.

"Wowwww" Marcelo said.

"What the fuck" Sergio said.

"I love them" james said.

"EW" gareth said in a thick british accent.

"I love you" Isco said kissing me back.

"Bye" i said closing the door I don't know what i have just done but i was smiling about it and i felt relieved I entered the limo.

"Have a safe flight" the chauffeur said.

"Thank you" i said taking my suitcase and entering the airport when i was walking i saw my dad.

"Dad what wait what what are you doing here" i said shocked yet confused.

"Adelina we moved to Madrid" My father said and i felt myself almost fainting.

Hey guysss!!!
So am going to update after 1 week because am so busy but if i get the chance i will update as fast as possible.
But yeah  the one week is done in 21 chapters holy crap😂 so guys sorry this chapter is short I usually write more but i wanted to update quickly i may update tonight.
10:00pm in my time zone.
Lebanon💁🏻.
Ly guys💋