-19

I walked to the kitchen to see Sergio making a cup of tea.

"Good morning" he said.

"Good morning" i said.

"Are you feeling better" he said.

"Not at all" i said and Isco walked in looking disappointed.

"Babe what did i do why are you treating me like this" isco said sergio just stood there awkwardly drinking from his cup.

"Isco I don't want to talk about it right now" i said taking a cup from the cupboard.

"Adee babe tell me" isco said putting his hand on my shoulder and i moved back.

"Fuck you cheater" i yelled crying leaving the cup and going outside the house.

"Excuse me where are you leaving" The security said.

"Am going to hangout" i said.

"But why are you crying" he said.

"Mind your own business" i said going out of the gates and walking down the streets until i found a little bench next to a pond.
I sat there rubbing my tears.

"Uh i miss my dad so much" i said.

"He misses you too" someone said i looked behind me to see kroos.

"Toni what are you doing here" i said rubbing my tears.

"I always come and run here it is a really calming place"he said sitting next to me.

"Can you tell me why a beautiful girl like you is crying" he said.

"I don't want to talk about it" i said.

"You can tell me anything they call me a secret keeper" he said and i smiled.

"So can i trust you and say it cause i feel like there is a heavy weight in my chest" i said and he nodded.

"Throughout the years guys always treat me like shit they never even care about my feelings they just use me and i always tell myself this will be the last guy but i always give in and yesterday i saw Isco cheating on me i really feel I don't deserve to be anyone's girlfriend" i said crying and he pulled me to him and i cried on his chest.

"Guys don't deserve a girl like you.
Sorry about what happened with Isco but believe me he's a good guy. And I can't believe he did this" he said rubbing my back i felt safe in his arms he made me relaxed.

"Thank you" i said.

"No i want you to say the word you said in the elevator" he said smiling.

"Danke" i said chuckling wiping my tears.

"Here take this" he said giving me a tissue.

"We should head back" i said and he nodded we stood up walking towards the house I don't know what we are supposed to talk about but he was really cute and i was looking at him the whole time.

"Is there something in my face" he said laughing.

"No" i said looking away.

We kept walking until we arrived to the house.
The security opened the gates when he saw toni and we went in.
Toni opened the door and there stood the guys.

"I thought you were Adelina where is she" i heard someone say and i know this voice its Isco.

"She's here" toni said and i came up behind him passing them and walking upstairs.

"Adelina can you stop you can't always run away like this I don't get why are you treating me like this I didn't do anything wrong for you" Isco said and the guys stood looking bluntly at me like i was the one who did the mistake.

"Why don't you ask dani" i said and dani looked confused.

"What" dani said.

"Eventually you and you were busy yesterday fucking girls" Sergio said coming from the stairs.

"Hold up what the fuck" gareth said.

"Damn amma grab my popcorn" James said and i rolled my eyes huffing.

"I don't remember anything" Isco said.

"Well good for you" i said turning back to go upstairs.

"You can't always run away from your problems you have to solve them" Sergio said not giving me way.

"Am so sorry Adelina but i forced Isco to go with me and I didn't want to be alone in the club" Dani said.

"You know dani it's not your problem someone should've used his brain atleast he should think that he has a girlfriend who have been waiting for him" i said.

"I don't believe this" marcelo said.

"I don't know what to say" Isco said.

"Great" i said.

"This should be solved you guys are meant to be for eachother" gareth said.

"No one wants your fucking opinion" sergio said.

"No need to be rude jelly"gareth said.

"What is going on" Cris said coming from the gym room.

"Well my sweet boyfriend cheated on my yesterday and he doesn't remember anything" i said.

"Shit" cris said.

"Fighting won't solve anything you guys should sit alone and talk" marcelo said.

"Fluffy hair stop ruining this moment" james said.

"I don't want to watch my friends fighting" marcelo said.

"So you aren't going to say anything i knew it thank god today is the last day" i said.

"Adelina am really sorry I wasn't in my mind" Isco said.

"Isco you could apologize from now until tomorrow I won't forgive you" i said.

"But Sergio fucks a new girl everyday why aren't you mad" pepe said.

"Wtf why would i care about what Sergio does he isn't my boyfriend and he didn't cheat on me and who are you to talk to me like this anyways" i said.

"Atleast i get girls unlike you"sergio said.

"It's not the time to talk about this" toni said.

"Am going to pack my stuff now thanks for the best weekend" i said pushing Sergio from the way and going upstairs to my room.
I took my bag and opened the closet taking my clothes and someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it" i said.

"Sergio"

"Come in" i said folding my clothes.

"So I won't see you again i mean we not i you know" he said.

"I guess this is the end" i said.

"Hope you will spend the rest of your life happily" he said a bit sad.

So do you think this is the end? For adelisco or sergilina?or will she love another guy!!? I don't know:)).
Love-lex💖