-29

I have spent my day alone in my house my dad is always at work so i decided to get ready as i was going on a date after an hour.
I curled my hair and did my makeup which was soft on the eyes and nude lipstick.

My phone buzzed and I checked it to see a message.
Annoying ass: I am out babe.

Me:i'm not your babe and i am coming.😒🖕🏼.

Annoying ass:awh you are cute.

And with that i closed my phone and slid it to my purse taking the keys locking the door when i walked to outside the gates i saw Sergio standing outside his car holding a bouquet which made me smile.
"que busca hermosa como siempre" Sergio said smiling.
(You are looking beautiful as always)

"Thanks ugly boy" i said.

"Ouch my feelings" he said.

"Here i bought this for you I don't usually do these things for girls but you are important" he said nervously.

"Thanks roses are my favorite" i said smiling holding the bouquet.

"Com'on we should go" he said going to my side opening the door.

"Well that's weird i see a gentle Sergio" i said laughing.

"Well i am trying" he said and i went in and he closed the door i kept bouquet backseat.
Sergio sat in the driver's seat well duh.

"So where are we going" i said.

"First we are going to eat and than we will do whatever you want" he said and i nodded.

"You know we will get into an accident if you keep staring at me" i said.

"I'm sorry its just you're so beautiful" he said.

"You know i was kidding when i said you're ugly" i said.

"Ofcourse i know you already admitted i am sexy" he said smiling.

"Hey i was drunk" i said rolling my eyes.

"Not an excuse babe" he said and i laughed.

So we arrived at a resturant and Sergio went to my side to open the door and i thanked him he grabbed me hand and we went in together.

"Mr.Sergio please follow me" one of the servant said.

Aye sorry i wrote a short chapter but it is late now and i should be sleeping ly guys.

SERGILINA❤️