-93

Adelina's pov.
"You are evil" I said to Bella and She nodded proudly.
We were all currently sitting in the living room including Sergio's old friend Pilar.

"Movie night?" Marcelo questioned.

"Okay but let me bring something to drink" James said winking to Bella and Bella raised a thumbs up.

"What's going on between you two" Gareth said squinting his eyes suspecting a thing.

"Nothing" Bella said smiling.

"Which movie" Sergio asked.

"Anything" I said.

"Who wants some red berry juice" James said holding a tray.

"Me" I said.

"Meee" Cris said.

"Thank you" I said taking a cup.

"Can I have one" Pilar said and Bella looked at me smiling.

"Yeah sure" James said.

"What the hell" Pilar yelled as James flipped the tray on her lap and her dress was now painted with red berry juice me and bella couldn't hold our laughs in.

"Not the white couches" James said.

"Fuck the couches my dress is ruined" Pilar yelled storming upstairs Sergio eventually followed her looking at me in disappointment but I had the rights to be jealous he's taking care of her while I am here...

"Bella you are in a big trouble" Gareth said.

"Will I have a punishment" Bella said smirking.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

"We will talk about this later I know that you planned this with your evil mind" Gareth said.

"Glad that you know" Bella said.

"Adelina I want you for a second" Sergio said standing in the stairs.

"Don't fall in" Bella whispered to me and I nodded picking myself up and going to where sergio was.

"Hm" I mumbled standing infront of him.

"What have you done" he said angrily but I just stood there not answering him which made him more angry.

"I didn't mean it" I said looking away and He pulled on my chin harshly.

"Ouch what's wrong with you" I said slapping his hand away.

"I swear if you will continue with this attitude you will regret it" He said.

"What if I don't want to stop" I said.

"Quit the attitude it will lead you to bad things" He said.

"Bad things" I repeated.

"Like what"

"You wouldn't like to know babe"He said.

"I w- As i was going to finsih my sentence Pilar came from downstairs wearing Sergio's clothes.

"Great" I said walking away.

"Adelina" Bella said following me.

"Bella you aren't leaving" Gareth yelled.

"Later Gareth" Bella said following outside.