-54

Oh god^🙈😍💔💦.             

            Adelina's pov.
"I think we should all head to our rooms now as it is 1 in the morning" Cris said.

"Let's stay for a little while" Gareth said as he and Rein were getting in a deep conversation.

"Than we guys can leave you And Rein can stay" Cristiano said.

"Great idea good night guys" Marcelo said heading to mine,his,Sergio's and toni's room.

"Don't leave me alone" Gareth whispered to luka.

"Nah i think you should stay with Rein" Luka said winking making Sergio laugh.

"Okay than goodnight guys" Gareth said smiling so did Rein and with that everyone left leaving Gareth and Rein.

"So do you want to have a beach walk" Gareth said standing up waiting for Rein's answer and she gladly accepted grabbing her hand they started walking.

"I don't feel sleepy at all" I said  hugging Sergio while he was snoring.

"Sergio" I said making him open his eyes immediately.

"Why the fuck did they make me sleep next to Toni" Marcelo groaned.

"You're annoying" Toni said.

"Wanna go out or something" Sergio said.

"Let's go for a walk cause I can't sleep at all" I said.

"Okay than" He said getting up.

"Where are you guys going" Marcelo said.

"We are going for a walk"Sergio said wearing his shirt and i got out of the room waiting for Sergio to come.

"Now its kinda chilly in here" Sergio said closing the door and grabbing my hand.

"Thankgod I'm wearing a sweater" I said as we started walking on our way to the beach.

"Oh god look at them" I said pointing to Gareth and Rein who were making out.

"They're so cute I'm happy for Gareth" Sergio said as we started to walk the other way so they won't notice us.

"Do you remember the first time i met you" Sergio said smiling.

"Sure i do it was one of my nightmares" I said laughing.

"You looked good in that towel" He said laughing.

"I have never been more embarrassed" I said Sergio was about to lean in when someone interrupted us.

"Excuse me do you know where is room 78 is"She said smiling at Sergio and ignoring me which made me a little bit jealous.

"I don't know" Sergio said smiling and i rolled my eyes.

"Thanks anyways and sorry for interrupting you and your sister" She said.

"What the heck" I said and Sergio was about to burst out laughing.

"Bye" She said walking away.

"I am his- before i could say that I am his girlfriend she disappeared.

"I feel jealousy in the air" Sergio said.

"Funny funny brother" I said hitting his chest.

Aye💕.