-24

This is toooo cute 😫💕

Adelina's pov.
I told the guys that I didn't feel like i want to go back with them but they kept on forcing me and james was about to kill me if i said no again so i just went back with them as i entered the house i smiled i missed everything here.
I went upstairs to see my room it was still the same as i left it.
"We are watching a movie if you want to come watch with us" Isco said knocking on the door.

"Okay I'm coming" i said closing the lights of my room and heading downstairs.

"Adelina can we talk" Isco said i ignored him going to the living room i saw james and marcelo snuggled into eachother and everyone was under a blanket and pillows.
I guess they are watching a scary movie yeah they are watching "insidious".
I sat next to Toni and snuggled into him and he just smiled.
The movie wasn't scary at all but James kept on screaming thats why i was scared.

"James stop fucking screaming" Sergio said.

"This is really scary" James said.

"Little pussy" dani said.

"Do you want to go to you room" Toni asked me.

"After the movie" i said and he just nodded pulling me closer which took Sergio's attention.

"Kroos come with me a second" Sergio said standing up.

"I'm sorry i will come back" Toni said and I just moved away from him.

"It's okay" i said nodding and he left following Sergio I don't what Sergio is going to tell him but i feel its something bad.
After 5 or 6 mins toni and ramos came back and toni didn't even look at me he just sat far away from me and sergio was smiling the whole time.

"Can you tell me what you have done" I whispered to Sergio who was sitting on the floor full of pillows and blankets thrown randomly.

"Hermosa don't worry nothing important"he said.

"I do care you dumbshit you just made Toni ignore me" i said.

"Why do you care about Toni" Sergio said.

"Can someone bring the popcorn" gareth said.

"Move your ass" dani said and Gareth huffed standing up.

"Cause" i said realizing what i was about to say and i closed my mouth.

"Cause what Adelina" sergio said.

"Nothing" i said.

"Are you inlove with Toni" sergio said almost yelling taking everyone attention James opened the flashlight of his phone on me and Sergio.

"Oh a romantic scene"marcelo said.

"Are you inlove with toni answer Adelina" he whispered.

"I don't know Sergio stop pressuring me" i said standing up leaving the guys.

Congrats to my babies for winning today it was a tough match and i loved it.
Gracias Arbeloa☹️❤️