-72

Sergio's pov.
"Oh my god Sergio Ramos" The girl in the reception said as I smiled.

"How can I help you" She said with a bright smile.

"Yeah I want to ask If there is a girl with the name Adelina Paul Alves staying here" I said as she typed the name on the keyboard.

"Adelina Paul Alves" She mumbled looking at the screen.

"Actually yes she's in room 146 but She left the hotel before ten minutes" She said.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

"She left the hotel as not coming back or hanging out" I said.

"Hanging out" She said and I just nodded sitting in the couch waiting for her to come.

Adelina's pov.
"So you won't talk to him" Alexis said as i was in the fitting room trying the clothes i picked up.

"What do you think he is now having fun with Xenia while I am here trying to forget him" I said as I opened the door taking the clothes that I want to buy.

"I still can't believe he's with Xenia try calling him" Alexis said.

"Are you stupid you will make me sound desperate" I said as we stood in the cashier.

After we were done shopping we were now heading back to the hotel.
"I will try convincing my mom so you will stay with me" Alexis said as she parked her car outside the hotel.

"No it's alright I will find a small apartment until I start working my ass" I said getting out of the car.

"Take care" she said as I waved to her closing the door.

"Adelina" I heard someone's voice calling me but I didn't dare to look back.

"Adee"

"What the heck" I said looking back to see Sergio with a suitcase.

"What are you d- before i could say anything he dropped his suitcase and ran carrying me up spinning me around.

"Oh god I miss you" He said hugging me tight and I pushed him back.

"What do you think you are doing" I said stepping back.

"Adelina I'm sorry for breaking up with you just because of that photoshoot" He said sadly.

"Oh really you think I am fool enough to believe you" I said walking in the hotel and he pulled me back.

"What are you talking about" He said and I pulled my hand from him.

"Don't dare talk to me Ramos" i said going in.

About to see my babe play...