-8

My babies on there way to manchester^😻.

Me and isco packed everything and we were on our way home it was really fun and i was so happy

"Thanks" i said to him.

"Anytime just tell me when you're bored" he said holding my hand and i smiled he left my hand and continued driving.

As we arrived all the guys were in the living room.

"Hey" me and isco said as we entered.

"Hola" "hey" "hi" hello" everyone had a different greeting lol.

"Am going to bath" i said and they nodded.

"Adelina" i heard someone calling me as i was going upstairs i looked behind to see Sergio.

"Hey what's up" i said.

"I want to talk to you" he said.

"Can i bath first" i said.

"No i want to say it now" he said.

"Okay" i said as he stood infront of me in the stairs.

"Adelina you make me crazy" he said putting his hand on the wall.

"What do you mean" i said.

He didn't say anything he just grabbed my face and kissed me and i pushed him back.

"What do you think you're doing" i said.

"Am so sorry but I can't Adelina i lo- he was about to say something when Isco came upstairs.

"Adee i heard you yelling what happened" isco said and i shooked my head running upstairs to the bathroom.

"Man just fucking leave her alone" i heard isco yelling i locked the door getting undressed i opened the water faucet on warm water and i stepped in letting the water fall on my body i starting thinking about what Sergio had told me.
"You make me crazy" what does he mean.
I shampooed my hair and washed my body taking the towel i wrapped on my body and hair and went to my room taking my pajamas.
I went downstairs to have dinner.

"Adelina we are going to have dinner out you should come" Gareth said.

"Well i have no choice I don't want to stay alone" i said.

"Than go get ready fast" he said and i ran upstairs opening the closet.

The outfit^.
I dryed my hair and did my makeup i just brushed my hair letting it buffy i sprayed my favorite perfume and i took my purse going downstairs.

"You're so pretty" Isco said putting his hands behind my waist.

"Thank you ,you are looking good" i said fixing his tie which made him smile.

I saw Sergio looking at us angrily but i just ignored him I don't want to ruin the night we took the limos and we went to the resturant.

We all sat at the long ass table and we ordered our foods.
Sergio was looking at me.
Isco realized it so he kept on distracting me.