-3

"It's so cold" i said.

"Here take this towel" Sergio said giving me a towel that was next to him.

"Thank you" i said and he nodded.

"Adelina" Sergio said.

"Yes Sergio" i said.

As he was about to say something Marcelo yelled.

"Omg" we all started laughing as we saw marcelo slipping and falling on the pool keylor helped him up.

"So what were you saying" i said.

"Nothing forget it" Sergio said standing up and entering the house well this was weird but I couldn't care less.

After we spent our evening in the pool all of us headed inside this was really fun for a first day i headed upstairs and i saw sergio locking his room he looked like he was about to go out cause he was wearing a suit he saw me looking he just ignored me and went downstairs crossing me he could've just smiled why is he acting like this?

I went upstairs to the second floor.
"This was really fun" i said to borja as he was entering his room.

"Yup it was" he said and i just smiled entering my room locking the door I took my pj's and a towel and headed to the guest bathroom.
I took shower shampooing my hair and conditioning it i scrubed my body with shower gel after finishing i dried my self and wore my pajamas i wrapped my hair with a towel I grabed my phone and decided to check on my dad I dialed his number and he picked up he was doing fine and he said he misses me there still 6 days to go well.
i went downstairs.
,I saw pepe sitting in the couch watching T.V with carvajal i went inside the kitchen opening the fridge i took a strawberry juice and went to the living room sitting next to carvajal.
After some minutes we heard a knock on the door and the door was opened we saw Sergio with a girl that looked like a model she had a slim body with long legs and tanned skin i looked at him And he just ignored me and the guys, why did i feel jealous and this is the first day i see him.

"Uhm don't mind him he always bring girls here when he feels upset" pepe said.

"Why is he upset" i asked.

"He doesn't tell anyone" he said.

Sergio and that girl went upstairs.
"Am going to sleep now good night guys" i said.

"boa noite" pepe said.

"buenas noches" dani said i just smiled and went upstairs.

I saw Sergio and that girl going into his room i ignored what i have saw and i went upstairs to my room i sat in my bed really bored.

I spent my time cleaning and fixing my room cause I wasn't sleepy yet i sat in the balcony looking at the dark sky i started hearing moaning sounds wtf i thought to myself.

"Omg Sergio's balcony is under mine" i thought to myself i felt disgusted i closed my balcony and looked at clock it was 10 pm.
I unlocked my door and i knocked on borja's door he opened it he was shirtless wearing only his boxers.

"I'm really sorry but i wanted to ask you where is Isco's room" i said.

"Next to Sergio's" he said i thanked him i went downstairs as i was about to knock on isco's door.
Sergio came out of his room only having a towel wrapped aroung his waist.

"Uh were you spying or something" he said.

"I could care less about you fucking a girl i came to talk to isco" i said.

"Wow jealous much" sergio said raising his hands.

Isco opened his door "guys what is going on here adelina come in" isco said.