-64

Adelina's pov.
The event was over I was heading back home with Alessandra.

"Thank you so much" I said getting out of the car.

"You're welcome" She said driving away.

Right when I was about to open the door i get a call from Sergio.

"Hello"

"I can't believe what you have done the newspapers are full of Sergio's ex attending Barcelona's new kit event"

"Sergio I am so sorry believe i will never do such thing on purpose" I said starting to cry.

"I seriously can't believe this" he said.

"Sergio why are you making a big deal out of it I am a model and that's my job"

"You know what bye" He said.

"I still love y- before i could finish my sentence he closed the line I didn't feel like going inside the house i just sat outside crying.
I can't believe my job is ruining my relationship with the man I love.

*In the Mansion*

"I can't believe what you did" Gareth said disappointed from his friend who was yelling at his ex through the phone.

"How can you do this to Adelina" James said kicking Sergio with his feet.

"I still love her but I can't believe she went to the event like my name is on the magazines now and people are making fun of me" Sergio explained feeling a bit annoyed from his friends.

"So just because of this you are breaking up with her you know how much she is hurt right now" Toni said.

"Man i made a mistake but I won't regret it" Sergio said.

"You are out of your mind" Gareth yelled.

"You've been loving her since the day she have came here how can you I don't believeee" Marcelo said.

"Believe it or not I don't care anymore cause I have been seeing another girl since she started modeling" Sergio said.

"What the fuck" Gareth said.

"Oh hell no" James said giving Sergio a slap.

"Guys chill I'm kidding I am not that much of a dick" Sergio said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were really meeting a girl behind Adelina's back that's your job isn't it" Pepe said.

"Shut the fuck up" Sergio said.

"I am going to check on Adelina" Isco said picking up his jacket.

"Hold up young man where do you think you're going" Sergio said standing infront of Isco.

"I am going to comfort your ex girlfriend" Isco said pushing Sergio out of the way and going outside to the garage.

"See this gentleman I am so proud of him" Cristiano said making James roll his eyes.

Isco's pov.
Taking my car I drove to Adelina's house when I arrived I parked outside her gate getting out of the car I started hearing crying and sobbing.
"Adelina" I said opening the gate to see her sitting alone on the edge.

"Go away" She said it was so dark for me to see her properly but she was wearing a long sparkly black dress.

"What's going on" I said sitting next to her pulling her to my chest she started crying even more.

"I don't know what I did wrong I really do love Sergio why is he treating me like this" She said.

"Believe he loves you more than anything in this world it's just he's a little disappointed" He said.

"I am going to quit my job" She said and I looked at her in shock.

"No you can't do this" He said.

"I made a decision I am going back to America and please don't tell Sergio" She said using her hands to wipe her tears.

"I won't let you go" I said.

"I am going to talk to my father when he gets back from work I don't want to stay here anymore" She said.

"Whatever makes you happy" I said.

"Thanks for coming" She said hugging me and i hugged her back.

"No it's okay" I said rubbing her back.

"Bye" She said unlocking her door.

"Bye" I said walking away I can't believe I left her she's going back to US should i tell Sergio?