-14

I don't know what to do 2 days are left and what about Isco what can i do??

"You want to sleep now" Isco said as we were sitting in the living room's couch.

"Yeah am really tired" i said standing up and i felt Isco's hand on my knees.

"Babe what are you doing" i said laughing as i saw him carrying me in bridal style.

"What do think am doing"he said kissing my cheek and the door opened.

"Uh what are you guys doing" marcelo said.

"Oh shit" pepe said.

"She's my girl now" Isco said smiling and i was awkwardly in his hands.

"Uhm am going upstairs" Sergio said disappointed.

"Okay am going to take Adelina upstairs" Isco said.

"I can walk by my own" i said and he shooked his head going upstairs to my room.

"Thanks" i said as he puts me in my bed taking the covers and covering me.

"I love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more" i said.

"Good night" he said.

"Good night" i said.

And he went outside.
I woke up in the middle of the night feeling dizzy i stood up turning on the lights to see that it was 2 am i wanted to take some medicine or something.

I went downstairs to see gareth in the kitchen.
"What are you doing this late" Gareth said.

"I have a headache" i said.

"Yeah your eyes are looking red" he said and i just nodded holding my head.

"Here take this" he said giving me a small pill and water.

"What is this" i said.

"Pain killer" he said and i nodded taking them.

"Thank you" i said taking in the pill and drinking the water.

"So you and Isco" he said smiling.

"Yeah" i said.

"Well you know Sergio is still awake thinking about you he's so jealous" gareth said.

"Am going to check on him" i said.

"Okay goodnight" he said and I didn't respond i just went upstairs to Sergio's room.
I knocked on his door.

"Come in" Sergio said i opened the door to see him sitting in the balcony he didn't even look back to see me so i just walked to him.

"Sergio"i said sitting next to him holding my head.

"Adelina what are you doing here" he said.

"I came to check on you" i said.

"Well you checked now you can leave" he said.

"Sergio i don't understand you" i said.

"What do you mean" he said.

"Sometime you love me and than you hate me I don't get it" i said he didn't say anything he just kept staring at the sky.

"You know i love you so much" he said.

"I know but i am in a relation now" i said and he just nodded his head.

"So two days left" he said looking at me.

"Yeah sadly" i said.

"So you got Alonso's number" he said teasing me and i punched his shoulder softly.

"You didn't let me" i said laughing.

"It's cause I don't like seeing you like this" he said.

"I should go sleep now" i said standing up.

"Goodnight" he said smiling.

"Goodnight"

I woke up in the morning feeling my head about to explode I didn't feel like doing anything but i have to tomorrow is the last day here i will miss this place as well as tomorrow is match day Against Real Sociedad.
I went to the bathroom taking a hot shower relaxing my head snd body drying my hair and body i went back to my room choosing my outfit for today
I decided to leave the house today to hangout so i wore something fancy.

I went to the bathroom taking a hot shower relaxing my head snd body drying my hair and body i went back to my room choosing my outfit for today I decided to leave the house today to hangout so i wore something fancy

The outfit^.
I went downstairs to see the guys about to leave i guess for training.
"good morning" i said getting there attention.

"Good morning" they responded.

"Good morning beautiful" Isco said kissing me and Sergio coughed.

"Love birds" marcelo said.

"I ship adelisco" james said.

"They are couples" luka said hitting james.

"Oh really congrats" james said.

"You look so beautiful" Sergio whispered to me and I just smiled which caught stairs an Isco glared at him.

I was left alone and the guys went training i was really bored and i wanted to do something i grabbed my phone and money.

"Should i do it" i thought to myself.
I will get back before they come i stepped outside.

"Where are you going" one of the guards said.

"I'm going to hangout and come back early" i said.

"Okay" he said and i exited the big gates.

First bday update^!💖🎂.