-78

Sergio's pov.
I took a deep breath as I stood infront of the guys who were impatient to hear what i was going to say.

"Are you guys ready" I said.

"Com'onnnnn" Karim whined in impatience.

"Okayyy" I took a deep breath.

"Like what is so important" Pepe said.

"Okay guys i will say" Sergio said.

"My heart is beating fast com'on" Cris yelled.

"Okay Adelina is my fiancée now" I said and there eyes popped out and there jaws dropped.

"Hold me I will faint" James said holding his head.

"Please tell us you are kidding" Gareth said making Me shook my head.

"She has the ring rn" I said.

"Omggg" Marcelo jumped on the couch happily.

"I will finally get married" Sergio yelled as his friends rushed hugging him.

"Síííiiiuuuuu" Cris yelled as they all were in a group hug.

"Omg I will be the Groomsmen" James yelled smiling.

"I will be the made of honor" Gareth said.

"What" Jese said in confusion.

"Forget it" Gareth said.

"Okay guys calm down the wedding isn't planned yet" I said.

"Than we should plan now" Marcelo yelled.

"Let's make it in Bora Bora" Karim said.

"Or maldives again" James said.

*flashback*

"I love you" Adelina's words made Sergio's heart beat faster he was so worried and stressed if she would deny him but he knew that she truly loves him and She is grown enough to make a decision.

"Adelina wanna go out" Sergio said but he knew she wanted more than just going out she wanted to have a passionate time with him in bed.

"Whatever you insist" Adelina said rolling off the bed but being pulled back by Sergio.

"You know we always have time for us" Sergio whispered in her ears sending chills down her spine making.

"Com'on babygirl" Sergio said.

"Can't we stay alittle in the bed" Adelina whined as she wanted to feel pleasured by her ex.

"We have all the night for us babe now we have something important" Sergio said.

"Ugh okayyyy" Adelina huffed getting up from the bed getting ready for the day.

"Wow this is a really beautiful resturant" I said as my eyes blinked looking at the big bright chandeliers and candles burning.

"Requested it specially for you" Sergio said kissing my hand.

"What do you want to order" the waiter said.

"One bottle of champagne please"Sergio said smiling and the waiter nodded going away.

"Look Adelina what's that"Sergio said pointing to the sky and when I looked there was a small aircraft.

"Will" I started reading as the aircraft was skytyping.

"You"

"Marry"

"Me"

"That's the cutest thing ever a guy could do right Serg- when I was about to continue my sentence I looked at the ground to see Sergio on his knees holding a red velvet box.

"Omg what that you" I said standing up holding myself from crying but I couldn't.

"Yes it's me and now Adelina Paul Alves will you do me the honor and be my wife for the rest of my life" Sergio said and I couldn't take it anymore my vision became blury.

"Y-yes Sergio I will" I said.