-10

"I guess so" i said going out of the bathroom.

"Well" he said looking at me.

"Amma leave you for your privacy i will book another room" I said.

"Can you stay" he said.

"Well if you don't mind" i said and he smiled.

"Ofcourse I don't" he said.

"So we will go to the stadium to train do you want to come" he said closing the door and i sat on the couch.

"I will come when the game starts you guys have fun" i said.

"Okay then see you later" he said grabbing his training bag and leaving.

So i am now on my way to the Etihad stadium wearing my Isco jersey with my skinny jeans.
I arrived at the stadium and i wad given vip tickets when I entered i saw the players getting ready and after 30 mins the first half begins.
So the first half begun i really hope madrid wins.
I watched them playing and i saw Ramos tackling a player and he started shouting.
The first half ended and it was 0-0 both teams played well.

"Where do you think your crossing" a security told me as i tried to enter the fitting room of madrid.

I showed him the card that Zidane gave me earlier and he let me in.
I heard Zidane shouting inside the fitting room when i opened the door i saw the players half naked and i closed my eyes.

"Adelina" sergio said.

"The first half was really good hope we will win" i said smiling making them smile.

"Okay I won't distract you guys goodluck" i said going out and going back to my seat.

The second half begun.
"Omg" i yelled standing up as there was a header from sergio and it almost went in the match went on and it was still 0-0.
Min 89' kroos was replaced by Isco and i was smiling wishing him goodluck.
The match ended and it was clean sheets for both teams even though i really wished we won this game.

"It was a really tough match i know you guys will do better in the Santiago and with Cristiano" Zidane said.

"Good game guys" Cris said hugging his team mates.

"So now we will head back to the hotels we are having dinner and than our plane is midnight" Zidane said everyone agreed on going to have dinner they were all really exhausted and our of breath.
We headed back to the hotel and i went back to my room being followed by Sergio.

"You made a really good job" i said.

"Thank you i got better when i saw a girl sitting in the stadium" he said and i felt a bit jealous on the inside even though I don't care about him.

"Oh really and who is she" i said.

"You will know soon" he said removing his shirt and i covered my eyes.

"Uh you've never seen a guy shirtless" he said laughing.

"I have seen but not in this situation" i said still covering i felt his hands on mine removing them from my eyes so that i can see him.

"You are really beautiful Adelina" he said caressing my cheek which made me blush as he was leaning in and our lips were about to touch the door knocked.

"Puta" Sergio cursed.

"Who is it" i said.

"Isco" isco said and i went to open the door.

"Sergio what are you going here" Isco said.

"Why am i bothering you" Sergio said.

"Wow man calm down i was just asking a question" Isco said.

"Guys stop it Isco me and sergio are sharing a room" i said.

"Oh really" he said.

"Well why would she be lying peanut head" Sergio said exiting the room.

"What's up with him he seems really pissed" Isco said sitting on the couch.

"I really don't know" i said sitting next to him.

"I like your shirt" isco said chuckling as he noticed i was wearing his jersey.

"I know right I love it" i said smiling.

{not edited}
Hey guys!¡
Un update.
Sadly we didn't win but atleast we didn't lose right😇
Please vote and comment¡so that i will update soon!💖