-17

I woke up in the morning feeling fresh and happy idk but today is the lasst day here and i will miss everyone i went to the bathroom to the borja opening his door.

"Good morning" i said.

"Good morning Adelina" he said smiling and I continued walking the bathroom I took a fast shower dryed my hair and brushed my teeth I straightened my hair and took my makeup bag doing a soft look i went back to my room taking my "Cristiano" jersey and black ripped jeans with my white nikes.
I let my hair as it is and i went downstairs.

"Wow what a beautiful shirt i see"cris said and I chuckled.

"I know it is" i said.

"Babe you would look sexier in my shirt" Isco said making cris walk away.

"Good morning to you too" I said.

"So you are coming with us to Anoeta stadium" Gareth said with his cup of coffee.

"Yeah i am" i said which made him smile.

"Am so hungry" i said walking to the kitchen.

"Good morning" Marcelo said.

"Good morning to you too" i said opening the fridge.
I took 2 eggs and a pan i took some butter and melted it and than i cracked the two eggs I scrambled them until it was done.
A pinch of salt and done.

"It smells like eggs in here" jese said entering the kitchen.

"Oh really" i said copying bale.

"Fuck off" he said leaving i took a seat and started eating after i was done i washed the dishes and went outside.

"I will miss you guys" i said sitting in the couch.

"Yeah we will miss you too" James said.

"James how many time should i tell you stop using the word WE" Sergio said going down the stairs.

"Okay Captain" James said.

"I will miss you"Karim said.

"I will miss you too" i said smiling.
I stood up cause i wanted to go back to my room and Sergio was standing in the way.

"Can you move" i said trying to push him away to cross the stairs he just shooked his head.

"Seriously Sergio am not in the mood to fight" i said.

"Com'on man move" james said.

"Mind your own business" Sergio said.

"Sergio move or else" i said.

"Or else what" he said.

"Amma kick your balls" i said.

"Just try doing it and you will regret it" he said.

"Than fucking move" i yelled.

"Wow wow no swearing in here" Gareth said which made Sergio move and i went upstairs to my room.

The bus came and took all the players even me some of them were laughing,fighting,singing.
And some of them were taking pictures.

"Hope we will win" i said looking at isco which made him smile.

"Hala madrid" James said.

"hala madrid" the others yelled.

We arrived at the Anoeta Stadium and the bus parked and they went inside running away from the paps and interviewers when we entered the pitch it was small compared to the Santiago I don't care anyways i sat in the benches looking at the guys training I felt Like Sergio wasn't concentrated cause Zidane kept on yelling at him and he was just staring at me which made me feel uncomfortable hours later the match was about to start.
So the first half started.
"Fuck" i yelled standing up as there was a chance for Gareth in the min 4'
Shit bale was so pissed off when he took the yellow card i was so worried about him.
The first half finsihed and there were no goals from both teams.
There were alot of chances from Gareth and James.
But we will have to wait for the second half after 15 mins.
As always i went to the fitting room to wish the guys goodluck and Sergio looked disappointed.

"It's okay gareth i know you can do it" i said patting his shoulders and he just nodded.

"Captain wish you a good luck" i said and he smiled as he saw me.
I went back to the bench and the second half begun.
Sergio got a yellow card and he seemed really angry about it i felt bad alittle idk why.
I instantly cheered when i saw isco entered the pitch i started clapping for him.
"GOALLLLL" i yelled jumping as gareth scored a header i was so happy.
The match ended and it was a win for Real madrid thankgod.

"Congrats" i yelled as I entered the fitting room.

We headed back home and I couldn't find Isco.

"Sergio do you know where is Isco" i said.

"Why am i his secretary or assistant" he said annoyed and i raised my finger going upstairs i took my phone and called him but he didn't answer.
I was so worried about him hours passed and Isco still wasn't home.

"Stop worrying it's okay maybe he's hanging out" gareth said.

"Okay am going to sleep now" i said as it was late i went upstairs to my room sleeping in my bed.

"Adelina" i felt someone shaking me i slowly groaned shifting my body and i heard a giggle i woke up suddenly and saw that it was Sergio.

"Wtf are you doing in here" i said.

"I'm really sorry don't be mad when you see this" He said and i was confused.

"Follow me" he said and i just stood up from the covers and followed him downstairs i was so sleepy to realize what was going on.

"Where are you going" I said.

"Just open Isco's door" he said and i was so confused.
I stood infront of Isco's door and opened it to see....

Wow a cliffhanger🙂💜
Guys if you can guess what will be in Isco's room.
I will shoutout you in the next chap💖💜
Bye.