-83

Adelina's pov.
"These are so delicious" Bella said holding her blue slushy.

"I know they taste so goood" I said as she was going to say something someone entered the kitchen.

"Hey girls" Karim said.

"Hey karim" Me and bella said in sync making us both look at eachother and start laughing.

"So karim what do you want" I said making a straight face which failed.

"my old friend is coming i guess she can stay with you guys cause I don't trust the animals outside" Karim said making me laugh.

"Who is she" I said.

"Her name is Isadorah she's coming after 10 mins I think" Karim said.

"Okay then" Bella said shaking her head.

"Now get the hell out we are gossiping" I said making karim raise his hand and close the door.

"So you and Gareth" I said smiling and she nodded.

"How does he treat you" I said.

"He's such a sweetheart and gentlemen but I have to always accept the fact that we have to go golfing every friday man it's so boring" Bella said making me laugh.

"What about Sergio he seems so into you" Bella said.

"Well Sergiooo what can I say" I said.

"Like how is he" She said.

"Well he's really protective and a jealous person but otherwise he's a sweetheart plus he proposed to me" I said smiling.

"Congrats to you both" She said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Bella" I said.

"Yes Adelina" She said.

"I want you to help me with something important but promise not to tell anyone" I said.

"I promise" She said.

Sergio's pov.
"ITS DISCOOO TIME" Isco yelled turning on the light show under the water and pushing the people in the swimming pool.

"DG play the musiccc" James yelled jumping in the pool.

"Don't dare push me in" I yelled as Isco smiled at me cheekily.

"Too late" Isco said pushing me in the cold water.

"Glad you came" A girl said putting her hand on my shoulder and I just pulled away.

"I love this song" Cris yelled grabbing a cup of the grape soda.

"Oh god I hate this" I said getting out of the pool to see De gea.

"Hey man" I said giving him a bro hug.

"Hey Sergio Uhm can i to talk to you" David said rubbing the back of his neck making me worried.

"Yeah what is it about" I said.

"Well I saw your girlfriend Adelina making out with a guy" David said making my jaw drop what the fuck did i just hear.

"Uhm okay see you then"I said tapping on his shoulder and he just walked away when I looked behind me i saw Adelina and Bella.

"Babe" Adelina said smiling waving at me.

"Hey sergio" A random girl said I just grabbed her face and started making out with her even though i was disgusted.

"What the hell" Adelina yelled I can hear her crying as she stormed out to be followed by bella.

"Adelina wait" Bella said following Adelina.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" Gareth yelled pushing me back.