-86

Adelina's pov.
"I am coming with you" Sergio said.

"No Bella is enough you guys can go now" I said.

"Can I atleast come" Gareth said and I nodded as he wanted to stay with Bella.

"Okay ladies follow me" Gareth said taking his keys.

"Tell us what happens" Sergio said to Gareth and I just rolled my eyes following Bella and Gareth who were holding hands and I was third wheeling hard.

"So Adelina can you tell me where is your ring" Gareth said as we got inside the car.I was actually sitting backseat while Bella was infront.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said.

"You know Sergio was crying last night" He said.

"I could careless" I said but I felt really bad I just wanted to start crying right now.
••••
I don't know that much about what happens in the hospitals lmao so I will skip a bit plus they don't give the blood tests on the same day but I will:}
••••
"Dr.Smith can we talk for a minute" The doctor who was doing the tests on me said to Bella and She nodded following him.

"The tests will be out of the library right now" The nurse said as I took a deep breath not ready to here the "positive" word.

"Stay strong" Gareth said smiling as he saw my eyes getting watery.

"I am not ready for this" I said as my legs started shaking again like yesterday.

"Com'on everyone knows how strong you are" Gareth said.

"Nobody knows what goes on the inside" I said smiling weakly.

"Adelina" Bella said opening the door as a tear went down her cheek.

"Baby what is going on" Gareth said worriedly as Bella wiped off the tears.

"Oh god" Bella said hugging me.

"What is going on" I said hugging her back.

"Bella are you okay" Gareth said.

"Adelina you have to handle what I am going to say right now" Bella said sitting next to me as the nurse came in and gave her the papers.

"Am I pregnant" I said.

"I wish" Bella said.

"What is going on gosh" Gareth groaned.

"I am sorry to say this but Adelina you have.........

Aye:}