-20

I just finished packing there is still 10 hours until my flight when i was done i fixed my hair in the mirror and went downstairs to see the guys sitting in a circle and i looked confused.

"As you know today you will travel we decided to spend the whole day with you" marcelo said.

"We're playing truth or dare you can join" gareth said and i nodded sitting next to him and lucas.

Sergio grabbed the bottle and spinned it.the bottle landed on Cris and Gareth.

"Truth or dare" Cris said.

"Dare" gareth said.

"Ohhhh" james said.

"I dare you to" cris said thinking of a dare.

"I dare you to go to Zidane's office wearing only your boxers and you should jump on his table screaming "i am a monkey" "cris said and we started laughing already.

"I can't do it" gareth said.

"Such a pussy" dani said.

"Okay amma do it" Gareth said standing up and we followed him downstairs to the basement he stood infront of the door.

"I can't" bale whispered.

"Do it" i said.

Bale got u dressed wearing only his boxers he opened the door and jumped on Zidane's table yelling am a monkey.

"GARETH FRANK BALE" zidan yelled.

"What am a monkey" gareth said and we couldn't stop laughing at Zidane's face expression.

"You will be benched against manchester" zidane yelled gareth jumped off the table.

"No please don't do this" gareth said.

"Am kidding now get the fuck out" he yelled and gareth got out closing the door and he raised his finger to cris which made him laugh we went back upstairs and sat in a circle.
Sergio spinned the bottle until it landed on me and marcelo.

"Truth or dare" marcelo said.

"Truth" i said.

"Who's the hottest guy sitting here" marcelo said.

"Wow this is hard" i said chuckling.

"Ofcourse me" Cristiano said.

"No not you" i said.

"Ouch" he said.

"Me" Sergio said smirking and i shooked my head.

"Than who is it" Gareth said i looked around and saw Isco looking at me disappointed i just ignored him.

"Toni kroos" i said and everyone looked at me in shock.

"Wow thanks" toni said.

"Nah i want the word that i said to you in the elevator" i said smiling.

"Danke" he said chuckling.

"Wow wowwww is there something between you both" Sergio said.

"No" me and toni said in sync.

"Okay" Sergio said eyeing toni.
He spinned the bottle and we continued playing.

"How many girls did you fuck" pepe said to sergio.

"How many stars are in the sky" Sergio said.

"They are uncountable" pepe said sarcastically.

"Exactly" Sergio said.

"Damnn" james yelled.

"Can you tell me your secrets" lucas said.

"It's easy am Sergio Ramos" he said proudly and we laughed at him i was just kinda jealous and I don't know why it's impossible that i will have feelings for him.

"Adelina are you coming with us tomorrow to Santiago we will play against manchester" Jese said.

"I really don't know i will be in US" i said sadly.

"Oh shit" gareth said.

"We will miss you so much adee" james said.

"Stop with the we" sergio said smiling.

"I will miss you guys so much too" i said smiling.

What do you think??
Will Adelina not see the guys anymore will she go to the US and not come back anymore?
We will find out later!:)