-6

Blessing your eyes^😍💔.

I woke up and i had a headache and a hangover i went to the mirror and saw my makeup smeared all over my face and my hair was a mess and i was still wearing my dress but my back was unzipped how?
I took my outfit for the day:

And went to the bathroom i took a shower which made me more relaxed i washed my makeup off after i was done i took a towel and wrapped around myself and my head I don't remember to much from yesterday but I don't Remember what happened after i too...

And went to the bathroom i took a shower which made me more relaxed i washed my makeup off after i was done i took a towel and wrapped around myself and my head I don't remember to much from yesterday but I don't Remember what happened after i took the shots i stood in the mirror drying my hair i wore my outfit and i went to my room i did my makeup and i tied my hair in a ponytail my head was still spinning i had to drink coffee and take some panadol.
I went downstairs to see Sergio extra happy.

"What's up" i said.

"Goodmorning" he said smiling ignoring what i have said.

"Goodmorning to you too smiley face" i said going downstairs.

"Goodmorning" bale told me.

"Goodmorning" I responded.

"What happened between you and sergio yesterday" he asked smirking.

"I literally don't remember anything" i said.

"Well too bad you missed the best night" he said going upstairs and i headed to the kitchen.

"I regret drinking" i said seeing isco standing in the kitchen.

"Yeah you should've not drank"he said and i started making my coffee.

"Who took me to my room and unzipped my dress" i said stirring my drink.

"Go ask Sergio" isco said going out of the kitchen.

"What" i thought to myself i took my coffee and i went to the living room.

"Last night was fun" carvajal said.

"Yeah my head is going to burst" i said laughing which made him laugh after finishing my coffee i went upstairs to talk to sergio i knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said I opened the door and i saw him shirtless.

"Oh I thought you were one of the guys" he said grabbing his shirt and wearing it.

"Come in" he said i closed the door and i sat on the couch.

"I came to talk about what happened yesterday" i said and he nodded sitting on his bed.

"So tell me everything happened after i drank" i said.

"You wouldn't like to hear" he said.

"Tell me" i said.

"Well you asked for it yesterday i took you to your room beacuse you were so drunk and you told me unzip your dress and when i did it you called me" he said.

"Called you what" i said.

"You called me daddy" he said holding his laugh.

"Omg sergio am so sorry i was so drunk" i said embarrassed of myself.

"No am okay with it and am glad that you admitted that am hot" he said laughing.

"Omg stop it" i said.

"It's okay you were drunk but i think people are always honest when they are drunk" he said.

"Am really sorry again am going now" i said before making everything more awkward.
I went out of his room and closed the door well here it goes the awkwardness i am the type of person that will hide in a cave for ages if i get embarrassed infront of a specific person.
I really regret drinking but after 4 days everything will end.
I knocked on Isco's door and he opened it letting me in.

"Well i came to tell you why don't me and you go discover Madrid cause i have been trapped here for 2 days" i said.

"Am sorry Adelina maybe another time because we are going for a match you can come if you want to"he said.

"Nah amma stay" i said.

"Bye Isco have a good time" i said going out of his room and going upstairs.
I locked the door and i went to the balcony i was standing on the edge breathing the fresh air.

"I'M HAPPYYYY" i yelled feeling free I don't know what the fuck i just did but if made me feel better.

"Me too Adelina me too" i looked down to see Sergio in his balcony shit he heard me scream i went inside and i closed the balcony.

"I'm so bored" i thought to myself as i was picking up my clothes from my room and cleaning everything up.
I should do something fun all the guys went for training so the house is for my own i went to the living room and i took aux chord and I connected my phone and i opened my playlist and the song work by rihanna was the first one i started jumping on the table and the jumping from couch to couch like a little kid.

"Work work work work they see me and they work work work work"I yelled.

Sergio's POV:

Zidane told me to rest today beacuse of my shoulder injury i was really bored in my room and had nothing to do after the guys had left minutes later i hear little stamps of feet on the stairs i opened my door to see Adelina rushing downstairs.
I was standing in the stairs looking at what she was doing she connected her phone and the song work played she started singing and jumping on the couches I couldn't help myself but smile at how cute she looks rn.
She jumped on each couch like a little kid.

Adelina's POV:

I was having the time my life until i looked left to see Sergio smiling looking at me here it goes another embarrassment i stopped the music.

"I-i didn't know you were here sorry i was just acting dumb" i said while he approached to me there was like a 5 inch space between us.

"Sergio i really-i was cut off by him kissing my lips.

Heyyyy guys this is a new chap and i know that villarreal match is already over but whatever just go with it¡!
And am soooo proud of my babeesssss we won 3-0 😏and rayo valleceno's match was so tough but we are warriors💪🏼💪🏼3-2.
And yeah Sergio kissed Adelina¡what do you think will happen next chapter¿
💖vote and comment¡!