-22

"Dad I don't understand i want to go back to the United States i want to see my friends" i said.

"I'm sorry Adelina but i got a contract with Adidas" my father said.

"Well great" i sighed annoyed.

"com'on didn't you spend a fun time here" he said.

"I did and i want to tell you something" i said.

"What is it" he said confused.

"I kinda got a boyfriend" i said and he smiled.

"Well and who is he" he said.

"His name is Isco Alarcon" i said smiling.

"Isco as Isco in madrid" he said and i nodded.

"Anyways i miss my little princess come here" he said opening his arms and i hugged him.

"This house is lovely" i said looking around the house was okay it was an apartment with three rooms.

"Com'on choose a room" my dad said and i nodded searching for one i found a cute little room and i decided to decorate it on my own.

"So what are you deciding to work" my dad said.

"I really don't know" i said.

"I have always told you to be business women" my dad said.

"No thanks dad amma stick to being a bikini model" i said.

"Anything that makes you happy" my dad said leaving the room.
I left my suitcase in the room and decided to sleep in the bed but it only had white sheets a blanket and a pillow so its okay until i go shopping for tomorrow.
I sat in bed and remembered how my room was in Madrid's mansion i smiled at the thought.
"Maybe that was a blessing or a lesson" i said closing my eyes drowning into my thoughts.

"Wake up"my dad knocked on my door I stretched my hand groaning shifting my body comfortably.
I went to the bathroom washing my face and taking a fast bath.
"Dadddd can you give a towel" i yelled.

"Minute" he said after some seconds my dad gave me a towel and i wrapped around myself my dad closed the door and i went to my room changing my clothes.
I wore my grey shirt and black shorts with my adidas superstars.
I ate a reallr fast breakfast and took my purse.
"Dad I'm going shopping" i said opening the door.

"Take care" he said.

"Okay"i said going outside and closing the door i stood in the street stopping a cab.

I was now in a big supermarket that had foods/essentials/furnitures/kitchen supplies and more.
I stood infront of the bed sheets section and i choosed a pastel pink bed sheet with the blanket.
I took different types and shapes of pillows to decorate.
I ended up buying so much stuff from foods and my room stuff and decorations i payed everything.
"Where can i keep my stuff until i finish shopping" i said to the security.

"You can keep them here until you finsih" he said i nodded and thanked him.
I went to the clothes section and started buying new panties,bras,jeans,bikinis
And more after i was done i asked the security to help me with the stuff and to call a cab.

I got home really tired my dad wasn't home I arranged all of the foods in the kitchen and took my things to my room.
I did my bed closet cleaned and fixed my clothes i buyed a small carpet for my bathroom.

"Ugh I can't feel my legs" i said.
I went to the living room opening the TV to see Mancity vs Real Madrid.
"Please win please win please win" i said.
I saw Isco playing and I couldn't stop smiling.
The match ended and it was a win for madrid they were going to the finals in Milan I couldn't stop jumping and when the interviewer started asking Sergio questions he looked so cute i missed him i misses the guys so much.

Ayeee fast update!💕