-61(part-2)

Adelina's pov.
Once I was done with the gram I went and took a fast shower hearing a knock on my door.

"Adelina get ready your manager is coming to pick you up" My dad's voice ringed through the whole room.

"Okay" I responded taking a towel and wrapping it around my head and body.

Choosing my outfit of the day I took my dark pair of skinny jeans and a white blouse with my light
beige heels.
After I was done I said goodbye to my dad and headed outside the gates to Alessandra inside her car.

"Com'on we are already late" She yelled at me and I Started running with my heels which looked funny cause she started laughing.

"Ugh can you shut up" I said sitting in the passenger's seat and she started the engine.

"Yeah good morning to you too" She said and I rolled my eyes putting my seatbelt.

"So today you will be modeling Adidas new collection sun and sand,You know what to do right" She said and I just nodded.

Nobody's pov.

"Holaaa" Sergio yelled as he saw his whole squad sitting inside the small coffee shop.

"Captainn" Marcelo jumped hugging Sergio so did the others.

"I miss you guys so much" Sergio said taking a seat next to Lucas and Jese.

"We missed you too" James said while his mouth was stuffed with chocolate donut.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full" Pepe said.

"That's non of your business he can do whatever he wants" Cristiano defended James.

"And are you his lawyer" Pepe said rolling his eyes while sipping on some good black coffee.

Before Cris can say anything back Sergio cuts them off.

"Stop fighting we came here beacuse we miss eachother" Sergio said while raising his hand gesturing for the waiter that he wants to order.

"Where is Adelina did you make up things with her because last time she was so mad" Gareth said while eating from his cheese croissant.

"Please i want one classic coffee with milk on the side and a chocolate cheesecake thankyou" Sergio said ignoring Gareth's question which annoyed him.

"5 mins" The waiter said rushing to the kitchen.

"You didn't answer my question" Gareth said.

"Glad you knew" Sergio rolled his eyes taking a piece of cookie from Lucas's plate.

"Hey" Lucas yelled.

"I am the captain here" Sergio said.

"On the pitch not outside" Cris said.

"So seriously where is Adelina" James said wiping his lips with a piece of tissue.

"She's back to her modeling career" Sergio said feeling a little sad as he won't see her more often like before.

"Well good for her" Gareth said.

"And you guys won't believe who's her new manager" Sergio said and all the guys got excited.

"It is- as Sergio was going to say who she was his order came.

"Thank you" He said and the waiter walked away.

"What a bitch she must've said welcome" James said.

"Okay anyways who is her new manager" Keylor said.

"Okay are you guys ready" Sergio said making them more curious by the sec.

"Seriously say" Cris said annoyingly.

"It is Alessandra"

"Hold up what" James said confused.

Adelina's pov.
Arriving at the studio it looked like an old rusty place on the outside which made me question Adidas.
As we went inside there was a big green screen with a rack of clothes and studio lights with cameras all over the place.

"Hi Mr.smith this is Adelina our new model" Alessandra said introducing me to a man who looked in his early 30's.

"Hey Adelina I am David Smith and I will be your photographer and I will tell you some instructions to do" He said extending his hand and i shooked it.

"I am Adelina Paul Alves" I said smiling sweetly and he returned a smile.

"Okay so we will start with the new woman collection for Real Madrid whom I assume that your dad designed and than we will start with the Sun and Sand collection" He said and i nodded looking over at the clothes which i have to wear.
The whole shoot was pretty fun but I really hated that i have to go change my clothes every 10 pictures which annoyed me.

"Okay ray spray some water on her so she will look like she's sweating we need this picture for our magazine" David have been so bossy throughout the shoot I won't blame him because all the pictures look really good.

"Thank you so much and we are done for today and next week we will have another shoot" David said as i picked up the robe.

"Another shoot" I said confused.

"Yeah for Barcelona's new woman kit" David said.