-31

"I am sorry Sergio I don't know if i feel the same way" i said standing up.

"It's okay" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think we should head back" i said and he nodded.
We headed back to the car and i wore my heels again, I sat and the ride home was quite neither of us spoke a word.

"Thank you i really enjoyed" i said getting up opening the back door taking the bouquet.

"You are welcome" Sergio said getting out of the car.

"I had so much fun with you" he said standing infront of me.

"Yeah me too here take your jacket" i said giving him the bouquet and i removed his jacket and gave it to him.

"You can keep it if you want" he said giving me back the bouquet.

"No it's your jacket" i said smiling.

"Okay than i guess i should go now" he said.

"Yeah buenas noches" i said and he smiled.

"Good night" he said and i walked away to the gate until i hear my name being called.

"What" i said looking back to see Sergio approaching me.

"Is there anything you want" i said.

"Yeah i forgot something" he said.

"What is it" i said.

"This" he said holding my cheeks with both of his hands and kissing my lips i was shocked at first and i wanted to push him but I couldn't resist so i gave in and kissed him back my stomach was grumbling and i guess Sergio felt it cause he smiled through the kiss atlast i pushed Sergio back.

"I am so sorry but I couldn't" he said.

"Its okay but don't do it again" i said.

"I won't and sorry again" he said walking backwards to his car and i just went in the gates rushing to my home.

"Wow i see you happy" my dad said holding a cup.

"Yeah i am" i said smiling.

"Why what happened" he said.

"Nothing" i said going into my room and closing the door.
I don't why but i felt really happy and warm on the inside its just Sergio's lips are so soft and no no fuck no I don't like him Adelina you should stop i know you don't like him i thought to myself.
I stood up taking a vase and filling it with water to put the flowers in.
I smiled looking at the beautiful flowers ugh.
Sergio's pov.
I felt that Adelina liked the kiss cause if she didn't she would have pushed me away from the beginning but she gave in.
She was looking really beautiful tonight i just couldn't stop looking at her she's so pretty.
I was driving back home when something shiny distracts me that was on the floor i stopped the car and took my seat belt off i reached to take it and to see what was it.
Oh shit its Adelina's earring.
Should i give it back or keep it.
I should probably give it back.

Adelina's pov.
I undressed myself to get ready for bed i washed my face and removed my necklace when I removed my earrings I didn't see the other pair.

"Oh no where would it be" i said searching in the floor and in my purse i took my phone and i pressed on Sergio's number calling it.

"You miss me already" Sergio said.

"No i just called to tell you if you see my earring please tell me" i said.

"Mmm okay" Sergio said.

"Are you okay" i said.

"Yeah i am" he said.

"Keep an eye okay its so important for me good night" i said.

"Okay don't worry Goodnight" he said and i closed the line oh gosh where could it be its from my mother....