-5

Sergio's pov:

After we all sat at the table i was looking at Adelina the whole time,
She was looking really gorgeous in that black dress and i never thought of banging her just like the other girls nope something in Adelina makes me feel happy and comfortable around her i know this is the second day that i have ever seen her but i wish this never ends the way she smiles,laughs is just way to beautiful,i was just admiring her the whole time.

"Am going to grab a drink"Adelina said standing up.

"Want me to come" Isco said.

"Nah am fine"was the last thing she said and she disappeared in the crowd.

"Guys am going to the bathroom" i said standing up.

"Bathroom or Adelina" bale said making carvajal choke on his drink.

"None of your business" i said.

"Ouch" bale said.

I wasn't actually going to the bathroom I was following Adelina I stood back when i saw Neymar approaching her they started talking and he sat next to her i just felt like i wanna go a punch the shit out of him but no i have to stay classy and gentle infront of the cameras I saw Neymar standing up grabing Adelina's hand as the music started playing they went to the middle of the crowd and they started dancing this was just to much for me I saw Adelina saying something to Neymar and he nodded his head and she was heading to the bathroom and i followed her before she enters i grabed her hands and i pinned her to the wall i could hear her heavy breathing and her heart beating fast.

"Sergio what are you doing" the way she says my name melts my heart.

Adelina's pov:

"Didn't i say no one was supposed to flirt with you" Sergio said looking deep into my eyes.

"That's none of your business anyways why do you care about me" i said and he left my hands.

"I know it's none of my business why am i caring about you anyways" he said disappointed walking away.

I felt bad at this moment I should've apologized for yelling at him earlier but why is he being over protective over me I don't need his help i went inside the bathroom.
After finsihing i went to Neymar and told him i am going back to sit with Isco and he was okay with it.
I went back to the table and I didn't see Sergio i sat next to Isco and whispered in his ear.

"Where is Sergio" i said.

"He's outside" he said to me.

"Okay" i said standing up and leaving the event i went outside to see Ramos sitting on the bench when i was about to go to him i saw a girl approaching him and she sat next to him.

"What the actual fuck" i thought to myself when they started making out i felt my heart breaking into million pieces I don't know why I don't even have feelings for him or do I?
I went back inside and I sat next to Isco.

"How did it go" Isco said.

"He was making out with a girl" i said.

"Oh" he said.

"Want to have shots with us" Marcelo said.

"No am fine" i said.

"Com'on don't be a pussy" carvajal said.

"Okay" i said taking a glass and slurping it down my throat it burned a little we took like 5 shots and i felt myself really dizzy that Isco was holding me the whole time when we entered the limo.

"You guys shouldn't have challenged her" isco said.

"Am fineeee" i said.

We arrived home and i felt myself like i was about to vomit.

I went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

"Becareful you are spilling the water on the table" Sergio said grabing the water pot from my hand.

"I don't need your help Sergio" i said.

"Why do you look so sexy rn" i said touching his face and he smiled.

"Adelina you are drunk" he said.

"What" i said.

"Just let me make you the coffee" he said taking the water pot and adding it to my cup he mixed it and gave it to me.

"Here becareful it's hot" he said.

"You're hot" i said.

"Adelina drink it" he said.

"Okayyyy annoying ass" i said drinking.

I finished drinking the coffee and I still felt dizzy Sergio helped me to go to my room and i was sitting on my bed.

"Am i going to sleep in the dress" i said laughing.

"I can't undress you Adelina you know" Sergio said.

"Than hand me my pajamas"i said pointing to my closet.

"Oh god how am i supposed to know" he said looking at my clothes i saw him pickup some cotton shorts and a T-shirt.

"Unzip my dress" i said turning back i felt his cold finger tips on my shoulder which sent shivers down my spine he unzipped my dress until my waist.

"Com'on Adelina you can dress yourself now right" he said.

"Yeah yeahh thank you Daddy" i said holding my pajama and i heard ramos laughing.

"What did i say something wrong" i said looking confused.

"No nothing baby girl goodnight" he said still laughing and he closed the door we that's weird i was too tired to wear my pajamas so i slept in my dress.

Ik my babee is soo hotttt😍💔😭.

Hey guys😂😂❤️hope you liked this chapter and please vote and comment!.