-66

Adelina's pov.
While eating breakfast I got a call which was from Gareth.

"Hey Gar" I said.

"Hey Adelina" He said.

"What's up" I said.

"Uh I just wanted to say"

*in the mansion*

"Is Sergio here" Gareth told his friends who were all sitting silently in the living room dialing Adelina's number.

"No he's going for a walk" Marcelo said.

"Okay shhh" Gareth told his friends to stay quit as Adelina picked up the phone.

"Hey gar" Adelina said as Gareth opened the speakers.

"Hey Adelina" Gareth said squeezing Lucas's hand as he was nervous.

"What's up" Adelina said with a mouth full guess she's still eating breakfast.

"Uh I just wanted to say" Gareth said.

"Picnic" Cristiano whispered.

"No to a resturant" Luka whispered.

"I wanted to say I want to take you on a small date in a-

"Resturantt"Luka whispered.

"To a resturant" Gareth said.

"I'm sorry Gareth I'm so busy" Adelina said.

"Just for an hour not more" Gareth said making his friends shake there heads.

"I don't know I just broke up with Sergio and I don't want him to be disturbed more than he is right now" Adelina said.

"Awh she's sweet" James whispered.

"Adelina we will go out as friends" Gareth said.

"Than I am okay" Adelina said making Cris jump.

"Than the limo will come pick you up on 7" Gareth said.

"Okay than bye" Adelina said.

"Bye" Gareth said closing the line high fiving his friends.

"Now it's Sergio's turn" Lucas said.

"Sergio is easy we will tell him that we are waiting for him in that resturant and than him and Adee will meet" Luka said.

"Good idea" Karim said.

"Okay call him" Toni said.

"Hey guys" Sergio said opening the door.

"Shoot he came" James said.

"Why are you all sitting like this" Sergio questioned as he saw his friends all sitting in a circle whispering stuff.

"Nothing we were planing to go to a resturant for dinner 7 pm" Karim said.

"Oh nice which resturant" Sergio said.

Adelina's pov.
I wasn't so sure about going out with Gareth atlast he's like my big brother nothing more.
It was now 6:30 and I started getting ready.
Wearing a white shirt dress with my white nikes and curled my hair on the ends doing my soft makeup.
After 30 mins the limo had arrived.

No one's pov.
So all the guys left in there cars and they were on there way to the resturant.They weren't actually going they left Sergio alone.

"Cris where are you guys" Sergio yelled through his phone as he arrived at the resturant not finding his friends.

"We did this for good" Cris said closing the line leaving Sergio confused.
As he was going to enter he saw the girl who melts his heart as soon as he saw her he smiled but she didn't notice him.

"Adelina" Sergio said making Adelina jump in surprise.

"Sergio what are you doing here" Adelina questioned a bit confused and surprised.

"The guys told me we are having dinner here" Sergio said approaching her.

"Same that's what Gareth told me" Adelina said.

"Oh god I know what they did" Sergio said.

"No way" Adelina said giggling.

"Than let's go"Sergio said offering his hand to Adelina and she smiled gladly accepting.

"Omg yasss" James yelled who was holding the binoculars.

"Did they go in" Gareth said pushing James who were both hiding behind the bushes.

Look at how James looks at Cris ughhjj.