-71

Sergio's pov.
Mr.Paul have told me Adelina's location and the hotel she's staying in until one of her friends find a solution for her to stay permanently arriving at the airport I started hearing someone yelling my name.

"Xenia" I said looking at her as she was rushing to me.

"What are you doing here i miss you" She said throwing herself on me .Paparazzi won't stop taking pictures of us both which annoyed me.

"I have to go now" I said dragging my suitcase rushing to my flight.
I should buy Adelina something.
I stood infront of a small gift shop admiring the stuff looking around i searched what will attract Adelina most.

"Please I want that small diamond necklace" I said.

"This will be 440 Euros"

"Okay"
Adelina's pov.
Scrolling down my Twitter I saw a post that caught my attention.

Sergio Ramos with His ex-girlfriend Xenia Carter on there way to a honeymoon.

*pics of them hugging*

Wtf I thought to myself as i felt a tear roll down my cheek I can't believe Sergio would do this to me especially with Xenia.
This can't be true ofcourse these are some people who do this for money.I grabbed my Jacket and purse and headed out of the hotel.
I want to go somewhere to clear my mind.

The freaking shortest update.