-4

I went downstairs and opened the door i saw a guy with black hair and he was actually hot he had a suitcase with him.

"Uhm is Zidane home" he said.

"Nah they went training" i said.

"Okay who are you than" he said.

"I was sent here to vacation cause my dad is friends with Zidane"i said.

"Well then i am James Rodriguez and i was in a vacation in Columbia to see my family and wife" he said extending his hand and i shooked it smiling.

"My name is Adelina" i said.

"Beautiful name" he said and i smiled.

"So your room is in the third floor" i asked wtff i regret what i said he will think am a creep or some shit.

He laughed and said "nope this is jese rodriguez's room not mine" i felt embarrassed he went in and i closed the door.

"So why did you come today" i said.

"Because tomorrow we have a match against villarreal" he said and i just nodded he went upstairs and i went to the living room i sat and watched T.V.

The guys came back from the training.

"Do you want to come with us tonight" Bale asked me.

"Where" i said.

"We are going for a party it is like a event there will be other players" he said.

"Yeah why not" i said and he smiled.

Everyone was getting ready cause we were going to the event/party.
I decided to be sexy tonight idk why but i want to.

I wore this little black dress showing off my legs and a little cleavage i wore my black 6 inch heels and my black with gold studs purse i applied black and gold eyeshadow with blood red lipstick i contoured and baked my face i straightened my hai...

I wore this little black dress showing off my legs and a little cleavage i wore my black 6 inch heels and my black with gold studs purse i applied black and gold eyeshadow with blood red lipstick i contoured and baked my face i straightened my hair and i put on some golden earrings and my golden rings I sprayed some perfume and i took my phone and i slid it in my purse i applied some deodorant and i went downstairs the guys were wearing suits and ties all of them were shocked when they saw me.

"Fucking hermosa" Sergio said and i blushed i got compliments from almost all the guys and it was time that we all head to the limousines do we divided them.
The first limo had=Isco,Bale,Cris,Karim,arbeloa,Sergio,carvajal,lucas,marcelo,kiko,toni,and me.

The second limo had=james,Casemiro,Danilo,kovacic,nacho,keylor,pepe,luka,jese.

Surprisingly we all fitted and i sat between lucas and sergio.

"Am so bored"marcelo said.

"We just entered" bale said sarcastically.

Karim was on his phone with his headphones on he wasn't listening to us.

"You are looking really good" sergio whispered on my right ear i felt shivers down my spine i blushed.

"Thank you Sergio" I said looking into his eyes.

"You're always welcome"he said.

"Love birds not here" marcelo said coughing.

"Who wants champagne"isco said.

"Me" carvajal and lucas said in sync.

After the long ride of the guys laughing and saying jokes we arrived at a hotel the chauffeur opened the door and sergio took my hand and led me out still holding my hand uhm i wanted to pull my hand but he was holding tight.

"Stay by me and believe if someone flirts with you am going to show him" sergio said i pulled my hand.

"Why do you even care about me you can go fuck those models I don't need your help" i said walking away from him and i went next to isco.

"What's going on" isco said.

"Sergio being the weirdo again" i said and he understood.

"He was looking at you the whole ride" isco said I didn't answer him when we arrived at the party it was full of footballers and girls.
Me and isco sat in the table next to the guys i saw Ramos looking at me i feel bad for yelling at him earlier.

"Am going to grab a drink" i said standing up.

"Want me to come" isco said.

"Nah am fine" i said looking around and i saw the bar i went there and ordered cocktail.

"Drinking is bad" a guy with tanned skin and slicked back hair with highlights and hazel eyes said.

"I don't care" i said taking a seat and he sat next to me.

"I am Neymar Junior" he said extending his hand and I shooked it.

"I'm Adelina" i said drinking.

"Why are you in this event" he asked me.

"I came with isco" i said.

"Oh okay it's better he doesn't see sitting here with you"he said.

"Why" i said confused.

"I am barca player rivalry" he said.

"No it's okay" i said like i understand.

"This is my favorite song do you want to dance" he asked me i gladly accepted he took my hand and we started dancing in the middle of the crowd.
Neymar was a really good dancer.
"I'm sorry but i want to go to the bathroom" i said.

"Yeah it's okay" he said.

"Where is it though" i said.

"There" he pointed for me and I thanked him walking away.

As soon as i opened the door i felt someone pinning me to the wall.

"Sergio what are you doing" I said.

Hope you liked this chapter✨💕.
Please vote and comment☺️.