-12

We got back to Spain,Madrid and it was the challenge day so i got upstairs to my room.
I took my money,phone.
And i went downstairs to Isco's room.

"So everyone is going out now to buy his equipments" Isco said.

"Yeah i know" i said.

"So you want to come with me" Isco said and i nodded when we left his room we saw Sergio going out of his.

"Becareful tonight" Sergio said.

"I should be telling you the same" i said walking away with isco.
We took his car from the garage and we headed to grocery shop.
I took a basket and left isco choosing his stuff.

"Okay what do i need" i thought to myself.

"Yeah balloons" i said taking a pack of 100 balloons.

"Water guns" i said taking one.

"What else" i said.

"Yeah silly strings and foam" i said grabbing two of each when i was done i saw isco at the other cashier i just smiled and went to pay.

"Sorry ma'am you are not allowed to pay Mr.Alarcon told us he will pay" the girl standing in the cashier said.

"And how do you know it's me" i said.

"He said the prettiest girl here" she said and i smiled.

"Okay then" i said as she packed my stuff.

"You got everything you need" Isco said as he was holding his bags.

"Well yes but you didn't have to pay for me" i said.

"Nah it's okay" he said smiling.

"Thank you" i said taking my bags we went out and into the car.

"Where are you going" i said.

"We want to bring the slip and slide" isco said.

"Wow this is fun" i said chuckling.
Isco stopped at a toys shop and i told him i want to stay in the car he got back with a bag in his hand.

"I bought the biggest one" he said laughing he left the bags in the trunk and got back to the drivers seat i took my phone out and i decided to take a selfie with him.
"Isco smile" i said and he smiled i took the shot and he started the engine.

I posted the picture on my instagram with the caption
"a selfie before the war🌧rip @ sergioramos"

I closed my phone and I instantly got alot of notifications and comments.

Cristiano followed you.

Sr4oficial  followed you.
Sr4oficial commented on a picture you posted=babe you are the one who's going to die tonight.

Marcelotwelve followed you.
Marcelotwelve commented on a picture you posted=😂😂😍adelisco #ship.

Karim benzema commented on a picture you posted= so ready for tonight🚿🔫😂🍻.

I laughed seeing all the comments and all the followers i got like 10k likes beacuse of the Madrid players following me.
We arrived home i took my bags and went straight to my room.
I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Keylor do you know where i can find a big bucket" i said as i saw navas in the kitches drinking tea.

"Yeah in the cupboard" he said.

"Why aren't you getting ready" i said opening the cupboard.

"Am not childish" he said laughing.

"We will have fun" i said taking the bucket and going out of the kitchen heading upstairs.

"Getting ready already"Sergio said holding so many bags in his hands.

"Yeah I can't wait to see you losing" i said laughing.

"Haha I can't" sergio said.

"Adiós" i said holding my bucket.

"Adiós hermosa" he said and i went upstairs to my room.

I took my balloons and my bucket and i went to the bathroom i started felling them with water and tieing them.
I started thinking of a dare for the loser I didn't know what to choose.
"Omg yesss this is the best dare" i thought to myself smirking.
I didn't do the 100 balloons cause they can't fit and i was tired i have only done 50 balloons.
I took the heavy bucket to my room.
It was now 4:00 pm it was the game time everyone took a place in the home i took the backyard i saw marcelo behind the bushes with his bucket and i laughed.

"Okay guys when i count to three we will start" Cris yelled from the roof.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I was so stressed for no reason I heard kova screaming and i laughed i took my two balloons leaving my bucket i went in the home hiding under the dining room.

"Guys" bale's voice echoed through the house.

I stood up targeting my balloon at bale i threw it on him and it poped.

"Fuck you" bale yelled and i hid under the table.
Slowly i went upstairs and i felt balloon hit my butt i looked back to see Sergio.

"Omgggg" i yelled running upstairs and he followed me.

"Fuck you Sergio" i said running to the third floor.

"So i guess you are losing" he said as we were in the corridor of the third floor.

"Unfair you have five balloons and i have one" i said.

"This is the game Adelina" he said holding a balloon about to throw it.

"Don't don'tttt" i yelled laughing.
I must do something i held my one balloon and approached to him with my other hand i grabbed his neck and kissed his lips i took his balloons and ran away laughing.

"Unfairrrr using your female skills" he said yelling I threw a balloon at him and I went downstairs to the backyard.

"Adee" I heard Jese saying when i looked back i was hit with a balloon and I couldn't stop laughing.

Hope you liked this chap¡yeasss adee kissed Sergio.💖💖
Do you guys ship adelisco or sergilina.
😂😂please vote and comment¡for support and next update tmrw💖