Chapter1

Y/N POV  (your POV)

(NOTES Y/N=YOUR NAME
Y/M/N= YOUR MOMS NAME
Y/D/N =YOUR DADS NAME
Y/H/C= YOUR HAIR COLOR
Y/M/H/C= YOUR MOMS HAIR COLOR
Y/D/H/C = YOUR DADS HAIR COLOR
Y/H/L= YOUR HAIR LENGHT
Y/F/C= YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
B/F/N = BEST FRIEND NAME
DENISE = ME
SHERRI VALANCE= MY SISTER(PLEASE GO WITH IT)
THIS AS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OUTSIDER BUT IT WILL FOLLOW THE OUTSIDERS PLOT)

It been two days since my parents and I moved to Tulsa. Now since today is Monday I have school. I have heard that the socs and the greasers go to the same school but are not supposed to get mixed up together.

"Y/N honey come on you don't want to be late and don't forget that you have cheerlader practice after school. Oh my my baby looks so cute for her first day of school doesn't she" my mom said.

I walked out the door blushing at my mom's comment (sorry if you don't blush). Today I was wearing a cute  black skirt that puffs out a little at the bottom with a light blue dress shirt, with some light blue flats. My Y/H/L Y/C is down and I was wearing my Y/f/C handband.I walkedto school since it wasn't far and walked in the front door to notice I still had fifthteen minutes left before school started. I decided to go and walk around but quickly run into someone."watch where you're going jerk" I said trying to sound cool and act like they ran into me.

"Please you ran into me" a young girl said. She was wearing a black dress with some black flats and a red headband was in her long black hair and she was holding a cheerleader bag. I guess she was a cheerleader to. She was around alot of girls that was holding the same bag as her. "You could say sorry to my sister" Sherri said. (Imma call her Cherry and Sherri k).

"Ummmm........ oh yeah sorry" i said grabing my cheer bag that went flying when I fell down with the girl."So are ya'll the rest of the cheerleaders" I asked. There was lot's of girls there one with red hair three with black hair.

"Ummmm... yeah I'm Denise" the black haired girl I ran into early said "and that's Sherri my sister but we call her Cherry because of her hair" Denise said pointing to the red head i guess her name is Cherry. "And thats Marcia" denise said ponting to a girl with black hair. "And that's my best friend Maliyah but we call her Lia" Denise said pointing to a black haired girl her hair was short with a green headband that doesn't match her outfit.

"So let's get to class" Cherry said as we part ways.

"So Y/N looks like you have the same class as Lia and I" Denise said."And Denise Y/N is going to meet your boyfriend" Lia said putting her had over her mouth. "Yeah... thanks for bringing that up Lia......... Y/N my boyfriend is a greaser........ please don't hate me" Denise said. I put my hand over my mouth like Lia did "Why would I do that you seem nice enough" 'Okay thanks but please whatever yu do don't tell Cherry she may be nice to the greasers but she dosen't like to mix the social classes" Denise said. I nod giving her a thumbs up walking to class.

"Oh by the way Y/N we are doing a group project but you can work with Denise Ponyboy and I if you want" Lia said. "Okay, cool but who's Ponyboy" I asked. "Ponyboy is my boyfriend and don't worry he's cooland we'll be going to his house for our project. And it's on theother side wich we're not supposed to cross" Denise said looking very scared. "it's okay but I need a ride" I said. "I can drive you since Denise is taking Pony" Lia said. Okay then group project on my first day yay.

A/N: hey guys I really love the outsiders and we are reading it in the 8th grade so I said why not let's do a Sodapop X reader story hope you likey.