Chapter 16

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
A/N: OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU GUYS!! I can't believe it! The book I started as a joke because I use to love the outsiders because my number 1 book. I have 2.11K reads already! I admit I was actually thinking about deleting this book, but I see so many people like it. Thank you all for the votes, comments, reads, and adding to your reading lists. You do not know how much this means to me. Anyhoess on to the story. I love you my beautiful butterflies!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Denise's POV

I make my way upstairs knocking on the door to Soda's and Pony's room. I always kept a change of clothes just in case something happened at my house. Nothing happened tonight but me getting tomatoes on my one good looking dress. Y/N opens giving me a small sad smile.

"Oh its just you."

I nod my head "Yeah I came to get my clothes to shower." I point to the small crate in the far back of the room.

Y/N nods "You wouldn't happen to have anymore would you?"

I smile brightly skipping over to the crate, taking the small key from above the curtain rod I unlock it. I throw a few things here and there as Y/N watches me closely.

"You just passed by like five matching outfits."

I shrug "Yeah I know I did. You can pick from them I'm looking for my hoodie."

Y/N stares at me like I'm stupid "Okay....... " she picks up a Y/F/C (your favorite color) Y/F/D (Your favorite design) shirt and shorts set.

I smile when I see my oversized hoodie "YES QUEEN!" I shout grabbing some blue shorts. "I'll clean this up tomorrow."

Soda walks in the room which indicated that the bathroom was now free.

"I'll race you there!"_ Y/N tells me.

I laughs as I take off running "You're on buttercup."

Soda grabs Y/N by the waist "I wouldn't girls."

I laugh as I get close to the bathroom "Looks like I'm......."The door stops my words from coming out my mouth as I run face first into its wooden frame.

"I warned you Ponyboy went in right after me."

Y/N laughs "That what you get!"

I smirk "Oh really now? I hope you know princess your up against a shirtless Soda while covered in tomato."

Y/N looks up before taking off running.

Soda and I laugh at Y/N's reaction.

"You both are....." Y/N goes to day but she stops.

"Is the princess scared to curse?" I mock.

"Denise stop." Soda tells me trying not to laugh.

"You both are fucking assholes!"

I laugh "oh my god! You sound so cute when you're mad and curse."

I was laughing so hard I didn't notice Ponyboy walk in the room, until I feel a hand hit me on the back of the head "If you don't be nice." He warns.

I cough awkwardly "I hope you know that didn't hurt." Ponyboy raises his hand again, but I take off running to the bathroom.

Y/N's POV
I smile and thank Ponyboy as he grabs a book and leaves the room. I turn to face Soda who is staring at a picture that was on the floor. I slowly walk up behind him "You okay?"

Soda nods his head "Yeah, I'm good just thinking."

"About?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Thinking about if my little princess is ticklelish."

I shake my head "Nope I am not."

"Oh really?" He steps closer to me.

"I wouldn't Soda remember who's clean and who has tomato on them."

Soda stops pointing a finger at me "Remember who you're sleeping with tonight."

"FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS! YOU USED ALL THE HOT WATER!"Denise screams from the bathroom.

We hear a laugh coming from the doorway of Sodas room. We turn to see Two-bit and Pony.

"What y'all do?" Soda asked.

"Just turned the water heater way way way down." Two-bit says through laughs.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you have to shower to, and if we have hot water Denise will sleep there for the night."

I nod my head "Ah"