Chapter 38

A/N: So long time no see or read from me. Yes I know I suck but I'm almost done with this book. My co author decided to take a break from writing but he gave me some amazing ideas. So shout out to Morgan! And shout out to you guys! So I'm warning you this chapter will be a lemon so bare with me.

*****LEMON**********
Y/N's POV
Soda lead me to a room that was filled with roses. The bed was black with a red silk breadspread. To top it all off my F/F (favorite flowers) set off to the side of the small bedside table.

I glance over to Soda who smirked and pushes me against the wall. "Maybe we can have a little fun if you're up for it." He mumbles against my neck.

His warm breath sent shivers down my spin. My brain told me not too, at least not yet. My heart was telling my a whole different story. Here I was with the love of my life, and this may be our only chance.

Soda kiss the tip of my nose "I take that as a no......"

I shake my head "N-no..... I.... I...." I try to get the words out but with Soda's body so close to mine, and his lips so close nothing came out. I was frustrated with myself "Fucking hell Y/N you can't even say four little words to your sexy as hell boyfriend!"

Soda smirked at the last part, as I mentally slap myself.

"If you want it love. You're going to have to say the words." Soda said smirking as he sit on the edge of the bed.

At that moment I wanted to slap him, but at the same time I wanted to smother him with kisses. That's when I finally got my voice back and the courage to say "I want you too."

With that something change in Soda's eyes as he once again pushes me up against the wall. This time though he placed sweet kisses up and down my neck. Sucking and nibbling slightly.

I let a soft moan escape my lips, quickly using my hand to cover my mouth "The others!"

Soda rolls his eyes "I asked Denise to leave with them. I told her to tell them we have to unpack, but the only unpacking I will be doing is inside of you." (I'm sorry I cringed when I wrote this)

A light shade of red appears on my lips as I follow Soda to the bed. We both stop at the edge just staring at each other.

Soda was the first one to speak "You have no idea how beautiful you look. And even if you look so good in them clothes let's see how you look out of them."

I stood still, dumbfounded at the words he just said to me. I click back to reality when I feel a cold breeze hit my now exposed upper body. I gasp and go to cover up with my hands but Soda stops me.

"No. No. No."

I not my head and tug at his shirt telling him I want to be even. He takes the hint and practically rips his shirt off. I stared at him for the moment.

"Like what you see love?" Soda asks taking my hand and placing it on his bare chest.

"I don't know do you what you see? I mean you were just stating at me." I say back.

"Nope I don't like what I see." Soda says and my heart drops a little bit "I love what I see."

My heart fills with love and I have never felt this way before. Before I knew it we both were completely undressed and laying in bed.

Before anything got to heated Soda's phone goes off with a text. He moved to check it and kept it hidden away from me. Me being the noisy girlfriend I try looking over his shoulder only for him to push me back.

"Mysexy little noisy girlfriend."

Soda's POV
I look back at my phone and see the text was from Denise.

Den: Don't forget to play something romantic! 😉

I was going to reply back but decided against it. I get up and play Rebel Love Song By Black Veil Brides. Why I have no idea its just a song that Denise said she liked.

I look back at Y/N who was tracing a circle in the bed cover with her index finger.

"Is someone getting bored already?" I ask climbing back in bed beside Y/N.

She shakes her head no as she climbs on top of me, kissing from my jawbone to my collar bone.

I bite my lip "Okay looks like someone got tired of my slow ass."

"Indeed I did. I'm not getting any younger here."

I laugh and place my hands on her hips, helping her slide me inside her.

Small tears slip down her cheek as she sits still on top of me.

"Shhhhhhh it'll be over soon." I whisper moving some hair out of her eyes.

Y/N nods her head slowly moving up and down on my shaft. My grip on her hips tightened, as we both let out a soft moan.

This lasted a while until I flipped us over leaving Y/N on the bottom.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you really are?" I asked pulling out and slamming into her again.

She let's out a loud moan nodding her head "T-there!" She said through deep breaths.

I knew I hit her G spot so I did the same thing over and over. Every once in a while teasing her breast.

It lasted a good hour before we both cum. I pulled out and laid down beside Y/N pulling her as close as I could to me. "I love you beautiful." I whispered into her hair.

Y/N giggles "I love you too Soda."

A/N: Welp it took me a little bit but I'm done with this part. Im also cringe worthy *places a crown on my head* in fact im the queen of cringe. I'm sorry guys shit happened and author Chan had been in a bad/upset mood and she didn't want to do anything. I am really sorry for that and trying my best to hurry up and write this story. I will not give up on it like I did the rest of my stories. Moon is out! 💜✌