New Years Special PART 1

A/N- Hey sup you guys. I will be filling in for your author for a little bit. She's been in a hella bad mood lately. She wanted to make a New Years Special, but she never got around in doing it. So I guess I will. Heads up I'm not that good at writing love stuff. I'm probably not even that good at writing. Anyways on to the story. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends. Support your local hometown authors.- Your temporarily author Morgan.
P.S. Don't have a wattpad but if you have Quotev you can follow me there at JtKAngst

P.S.S Imma just put myself in the story since Denise isn't here
......................................................................

"New day. New year. New me." Y/N says as she walks unto the Curtis brothers household.

"Its not all its cut out to be. Nothing really changed except the year date. We're still living in this small town. Small home. And still going to the same crappy ass school." Morgan says.

"If you don't cheer your mood up you're not coming with us tonight." Soda said from inside the kitchen.

"Blah!" Morgan says running to the couch and jumps on Two-Bit.

"You should've said no jumping on people too." Two-Bit says easily tossing Morgan off of him. He landed on the ground with a bang.

"Wait. Where are you all going tonight?" Y/N asks.

"Oh come on little broad. Get with the program. Don't ya know what tonight is?" Two-Bit asks staring at the girl standing near Soda watching him cook.

Y/N shakes her head no "What's so special about tonight?"

Steve, who was sitting at the kitchen table stares at her "And socs are supposed to be smarter than us."

"If you don't shut up and be nice to my girlfriend, I will burn your breakfast." Soda warns.

"I think its a little to late for that Pop." Morgan says trying to fight Two-Bit for the TV remote.

Soda rolls his eyes at Morgan "I will hit you with the frying pan. And anyways baby tonight we're going to watch the great fireworks show...."

"Its happening at the park." Darry says cutting Soda off "By the way you two break that remote and I will kick y'all out literally."

Two-Bit snickers before letting go and Morgan goes completely backwards.

"That's what you get for being a jerk. It should have also happened to Steve as well." Y/N says..

Soda laughs slightly before Steve growls at him making him stop completely.

"So what do we do until tonight comes?" Y/N asks.

"Well babe me, Steve, and Darry  has gotta go to work. You can go back home, come with me and Steve, or stay with Two-Bit. He's staying here to watch Ponyboy. Denise got him sick so now they both are stuck in bed." Soda says putting plates on the table for everyone to eat.

"No wonder its so quite in here today. Denise loud mouth self isn't here to tell everyone what to do." Morgan says.

Two-Bit throws a pillow and it hits Morgan dead in his face "Don't talk about the lady while her and Pony isn't here to defend her. We all know that if you say that to her face, she'll go app shit and knock your ass out."

Y/N giggles "I think I'll hang out with you and Steve."

Everyone finishes his or her breakfast in a hurry and went to their set destination.

Soda had many customers that day. Some girls who went goo goo over him.

"You know how to fix cars well Soda." Ashley a blond soc says twisting a piece of her fake blond hair between her fingers.

Y/N let's out her eyes moving to set on top of the cooler "Yes he does doesn't he?"

Ashley bats her eyelashes sweetly "My Y/N I didn't know you use this garage with handsome young men."

"Well I don't use this garage. I'm just hanging with my BOYFRIEND."

"Oh did he go to the bathroom?"

"No he's just the handsome guy that's fixing your car you uncontrollable horny idiot."

A/N- Stopping there. I have no idea how Denise write so I hope I did good. Let me know how you liked it in the comments- Morgan