Chapter 17

A/N: So I think I'm fine now. Life is a crazy rollercoaster I'll tell ya that. Anyways onward to the story. Leaving all my social medias at the bottom in case anyone wants to know.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Y/N POV

I wait until Denise finally gets out of the bathroom. It was thirty minutes but it felt like hours being in this sticky glue like mess.

"I'm out! And I'm clean! Now who wants a hug?!" Denise shouts from the top of her lungs.

I roll my eyes "Am I included in on getting a hug?"

Denise nods coming over before stopping in her tracks "You will be when you take a shower. Damn kid you look like you got ran over by a bus."

I roll my eyes once more "Someone want to do me a favor?"

"That depends on what the favor is." Soda says.

"Anyone wants to take these clean clothes to the bathroom before I ruin them?"

Soda nods picking them up from where they laid on the floor. "Well come on princess."

"Omg I can already tell I'm going to get so annoyed tonight!" I laugh following him to the bathroom.

Soda smiles at me before giving me a small kiss and leaving. I let out a long sigh stripping down and stepping under the 'hot' water. I scream out once I got under "STILL COLD!!"  I hear Denise laugh from outside the door.

"Hang on."Soda says.

The water goes warm and I relax into the shower becoming one with the water. I can't believe it been three months since I first first came to this house. I also can't believe this is my Jr year. I smile slightly and step out once I'm done. I quickly get dress in the clothes Denise let me used. I got back to Soda's room to find him looking at a picture frame. "Soda are you okay?"

Soda turns around dropping the picture and kicking it under the bed. "Ugh yeah I'm good."

I nod my head not wanting to push it further. "Okay just making sure." I'll find it out later once he falls asleep. Is this a invasion of privacy? Nah he is my boyfriend after all.

Soda nods "Well we better get to bed." I nod my head following Soda. Thinking I was going to get cuddles I face Soda but he faced away from me.   Did I do something?

While you were in the shower
Soda's POV
"Hey Soda I've been meaning to give you this. It came in the mail yesterday. I've been keeping it safe for ya." Two-bit says handing me a small envelope.

I nod my head taking it from him staring at it. "There's no return address."

Two-bit shakes his head "Nope."

I stare at it before slowly ripping it open. Taking out a picture with a letter written on the back "FUCK!" I shout but not to loud. I can't believe she would freaking write to me after sending the ring back a couple years ago. (Ages: Ponyboy 17, Soda pop 18, Darry 23, Steve 18, Two-bit 20.) I sigh as Denise stares at me.

"Earth to Soda what the fuck is wrong?"

I shake my head going back to my room "Nothing." In my room I stare at the picture of me and the girl that changed everything in my life.

Back to now
You're POV
Once again I shrug it off closing my eyes. I let sleep take over my body.

I wake up to the smile of bacon. I blink my eyes looking at a still sleeping Soda. I go to kiss him but decide not to. Instead I make my way to the kitchen the smell getting stronger. I laugh at the sight of Denise cuddling a pillow with her legs placed on Two-bit. A guy I never noticed before laying on the couch.

I make my way over to Ponyboy who was cooking "Good morning Pony."

He turns around and smiles "Hey!"

I point over to the couch "Who's that?"

"You mean to tell me you never met him?" He says "You're dating Soda and never met that guy?"

I nod my head "Dude its to early in the morning are you going to tell me or not?"

"That's Steve. He's Soda friend."

I nod watching as Two-Bit tries to move in his sleep but can't because of Denise. "So how that happen?"

"He wanted to watch Micky Mouse all night. Denise was tired so she decided to make it to were he couldn't move."

I nod as Darry makes his way down the stairs "Morning Pony. Morning Y/N." He stares at Denise and Two-bit before kicking Denise lightly in the side.

Denise wakes up and glares at Darry "Fuck you!'

Pony laughs "Hey love wanna come help me cook."

Denise stands up staring at Two-Bit "You should have kick him. Making me not get much sleep. Little fucker."

Darry shakes his head "How the heck are you dating Pony?"

"I'm sweeter than you think." Denise says skipping to the kitchen.

Darry shakes his head "Such a strong vocabulary for a girl."

Denise stops and shakes her hips "I know right!"

Pony rolls his eyes throwing a spoon at Denise. Hitting her in the leg.

"Help police! My boyfriend is abusing me!"

"Shut up before I actually do abuse you."

"Awe you're to sweet for that." Denise taints kissing Pony's cheek.

"Oh yeah? No bacon for you."

Denise gasp "You wouldn't!!"

There conversation ends when we hear a bang come from upstairs.

Snapchat- Shadowmoongrace
Quotev-Killer Grace
Facebook-Denise Burgans
Instagram- Rebel Unicorno

✌💖Peace out my little butterflies✌💖