Chapter 7

Soda's pov

I pull the car over and wait for Two-bit to stop.

"I thought he said he was taking Ponyboy and Denise home."Y/N said.

I get out of my car and stand in the road "I can't believe he would even do this to me."

Twobit pulls over . "Well I guess we got caught"

"You guess cause I know we did.Next time just take us home before you pull a stupid act like this again"Ponyboy said slumping down in his seat. Denise looks out the window as I start to walk to them.

"Do you really think that was a good idea guys. I mean come on Ponyboy I expected more from you you too Denise. Two-bit that's was low now if you will just please leave." I said sighing and looking back at Y/N I feel bad for her. She just have came here then she has someone spying on her life like this.

Two-bit smiles slightly "Come one bud we didn't mean any harm from this and you know it."

Y/N opens the car door and steps out "I don't mean to interrupt but it is getting pretty late and I should be getting home my parents must be worried sick."

Denise sighs "Mine are too I bet."

I stare at the ground before nodding to my car and Y/N got back in "I'll deal with you three when I get back."

Ponyboy looks at me along with Denise "But we didn't do anything wrong.............................. well some of us didn't."

Two-bit sighs "I'll take the kids home foreal this time."

I nod and walk back to Y/N and gets in my car "Time to get you home before you're parents kills me."

Y/N smiles "They won't they think I'm at Denise's house, and this night has acttually been fun even though it been bad."

I smile brightly "Well it wasn't what I wanted." Two hours later I pull up into Y/N drive way holding my breath that her parents want come outside and I will die. Even after all that happened they are still new and I don't want them to be mad at me on the first day.

Y/N sighs and opens the door "Thanks again Soda." I step out and walk to her taking her hand and leading her to her front door.

"You are welcome." I kiss her cheek witch makes her blush. So cute.

With Two-bit

Denise sighs "Foreal if I don't get home now Cherry will freak."

I look at my watch midnight not that late.

Ponyboy sighs "Please I just got on Cherry's good side again and I don't won't to get off anytime soon."

"Well you should have thought about that before you came tonight. Yall should know I like some trouble every now and then."

Denise laughs "Every now and then try more like every five seconds."

I laugh with her "Your right but it's to late to drive all the way to your house."

"You know what I'll just walk then it's not that far." Denise looks out the window "You know what take me home and I'll sleep on the way."

Ponyboy smiles "You do need sleep we have school."

I crank up the car and start to drive to Denise's house as Denise lays on her on Pony's shoulder.

Back with you and Soda

I slowly back up as Y/N eye's shot to her front door being open.

"Y/N do you not know what time it is young lady you should have been home a long time ago it is one oclock in the morning and you have school. Also who is this boy?"

I smile slightly and hold out my hand "Sodapop Curtis nice to meet you. I promise you your daughter was safe with me."

Mrs. Y/LN (your last name) shook my hand "Just call me Y/MN (your mom's name) please."

I nod my head before walking back to my car I thought I heard someone say I don't like this."