Christmas Special (Part 2)

Two-Bit chases Soda all around the house. "Come back its just one kiss. We can't break tradition!"

"Stay away Two-Bit!" Soda shouts as he runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

"Jerk." Two-Bit mumbles.

"Okay come on you two its time to decorate the tree." Y/N says.

"Tell him to leave me alone." Soda replies still hiding.

"Two-Bit if you don't leave my boyfriend alone. I'm going to do something." Y/N says.

Soda steps out of the bathroom "Thanks by the way look up."

Y/N looks up and sees she's under the mistletoe with Soda and Two-Bit "Okay well this is..... Um something." She kisses soda on the lips and hugs Two-Bit. "Boom if you don't want to kiss you can hug."

"So you owe me a hug Soda!" Two-Bit says.

"Go home Two you're drunk."

Denise walks up the stairs and to the bathroom "If you three don't get down those stairs so help me I'm going to slap each and every one of you."

Two-Bit and Sosa takes off running. While Y/N follows Denise back down. 

"Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree..... I um forgot the rest of this song can't you see. With your star  shining bright. We can't wait for tonight." Denise sings as Soda picks Y/N up so she can place the stare on the top of the tree. There it stood proudly looking down on the entire gang.

"Now time to deck the halls." Y/N says.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it we're going to sing that too......" Steve says.

"That's right boys get ready! Denise says.

"Ugh can't believe I have to sing this stupid song." Steve mumbles.

Soda hits him in the side "Deck the halls." He starts the song off.

"With bells and holly.....? I think......" Two-Bit sings next.

Y/N climbs the top of the stairs sliding down on the hand rail. She places tinsel as she goes down. "Fa LA LA LA LA."

"Once again I forgot the song so I'm just going to place this at the end of the rail here. Fa LA LA LA LA LA LA." Denise says as she places the holly with bells at the very end of the handrail.

Just as Denise finishes putting up the holly, Y/N finishes up with the tinsel. Sure enough Y/N slides right into Denise.

"Still have any Christmas spirit ladies?" Darry  asks.

Y/N and Denise both laugh and look at each other.

"Well hello there pretty lady." Denise says through laughs.

"Well oh my I'm flattered." Y/N replies also through laughs.

"Trust me I don't think anything can ruined this moment for them." Pony says.

Soda smirks "I think I know something that can."

All the guys raise a eyebrow at Soda.

Soda just keeps smirking "Everyone outside! Including you two who are still on the floor. Get up! Chop chop ladies!"

Y/N gets up and helps Denise to her feet following the rest of the gang outside.

"Ready?"

"Not really we don't know what we're doing." Denise says.

"Good let's go!"

"Still no idea what we're doing Soda baby." Y/N says.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!" Soda screams.

Denise nods her head "Oh yeah this is great. Let us all get sick and......" She gets cut off as Two-Bit hits her in the face with a snowball. "You freaking hoe." Denise picks up a handful of snow and starts forming it into a ball.

"Run!" Pony yells.

Y/N laughs as Soda sneaks up behind her stuffing snow down her shirt.

Y/N screams"That's cold." She turns around and faces her smirking boyfriend "You wanna play that game?" She bends down and grabs some snow. She comes back up and put snow in his hoodie hood, pulling the hood over his head. "Than let's play baby."

"This means war!" Denise shouts.

The gang played outside until night fall. The cooking was finished and the only thing left to do was sleep.

"Good night everyone!" Denise says.

Comes morning Y/N,Soda, and Darry were the first ones up.

"Merry Christmas Beautiful." Soda says missing Y/N gently.

Y/N smiles running downstairs "WAKE UP!"

"Damn chill before you wake up the whole neighborhood." Darry  says.

Two-Bit, Steve, and Pony wake up next leaving still a sleeping Denise.

"If she doesn't wake up I'm putting snow in her pants." Y/N says.

"Better idea." Steve says going to Denise's sleeping bag "Help me left."

All the guys help left Denise up and they place her outside. Steve unzips the sleeping bag and they dump Denise out. She lands face first into the cold snow.

Denise wakes up with a yell "Fuck you!" She said turning around and going back inside.

"Who's ready for presents?" Y/N says as soon as everyone gets inside the house.

"Yay presents!" Pony says.

Denise hits him in the head "Don't forget about the food

"Is all you ever think about is food?" Y/N asks.

"Huh? Oh nooo..... Noooo....." Denise says eating a slice of pumpkin pie.

"How are you not fat?" Steve asks.

"Bitch I am!" Denise replies.

Ponyboy and Y/N both hits Denise in the head.

"Owe."

Soda rolls his eyes and hands Y/N a small package "Its not much but...."

Y/N smiles ripping open the package inside was a__________ you decide.

A/N:Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year. Hope 2018 was great for you. Leave a comment below stating the most fun you had in 2018. Mine would be going to the lake with my now ex. It was Still amazing.