Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I was new out cheer and the track team wasright beside us. Every time the runners run by we took it as a new chance to cheer. "They all run so fast" I told Denise who was the only person that was near me. Just then a boy with blonde hair runs by giving a small wave to Denise. "Who was that?" I asked.

"That's Ponyboy the fastest on the track team.He did use to have brown hair that looked kinda red in the sunlight until her bleach it." Denise said.

"Wait! Why did you bleach it?" I asked doing a midway toetouch.

"I think it would be best if he told you and not me."Denise said during around off.

"Okay then so who's house are we going to after this for our project"I asked.

"Pony's since he's brother want let him come to our side of town."She said.

Practice didn't last very long (givea take a few hours). We decided to go straight to Ponyboy's house. So since we decided that we are still in our dark blue and black cheer uniform with the letters a golden yellow.  (Don't know the color of the uniform in the outsiders so i made up a random color) It didn't take long for us to reach his house since we drove a little fast.

"Hey Y/N are you coming?"Denise asked already passed the rusty gate and is now at the front door. I walk up to the steps with Lia as Denise knocks on the door. A man answers the door telling us to come in. There was five boys sitting in the living room and on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Soda, Two-bit,Darry, and Steve"Denise and Lia said together.

"Well if it wasn't a suprised that one soc gave us the time of day then two and now three. Well I guess welcome to the gang."Two-bit said.

(I don't think I gave the age of the guys but here
Ponyboy is now 15
Sodapop is now 17
Darry is 21
Steve is 17
Two-bit is 19
And you will be 16
And I'm 15)

"Shutup Keith and guys meet Y/N she's new to the town and she's now in our group." Denise said giving me a small smile. The guys then introduced themselves.

"Y/N right?"Ponyboy asked.

"Ummmm...... yeah you must be Ponyboy Curtis I have heard so much about you."I said with a small smile.

"I hope it was all good."Ponyboy said blushing.

"Hey romeo and Julet lets get started on this project before my feet falls of from standing." Lia said. I thought no one will be my friend since I had to leave my old school because of bullies. Denise and Lia taught me that not every person is mean and would throw you in a whole to die if they had the chance to.

Stay gold peps love you ♥