chapter4

A/N: Hey there my little demons thanks for reading and i'm i the only one that can't sit dow at a computer and be cofortable and also sorry I havn't updated in 4 ever but wattpad has been a but nog to me anyways enjoy.

Y/N POV

"He likes you"Pony said.

"What? Soda? NOoooooooo."I said trying to act cool on the inside I'm dieing. I have heard about Sodapop Curtis and how every single girls he meers falls in love with him, and I just don't want to be some other girl to him.

"Ummmmmm.......... well this got weird very fast. Ummmm......... I'll be in the car bye Pony and don't be long I have to take Y/N home." Denise said walking to her black mustang. (OMG now I want a black mustang but instead I have a pickup truck ehhh not complaing through)

"It true he doesn't llook at girls that way. While he did once but...."Ponyboy stop and I stood there waiting for him to go on but he never did. "Well what happened?" I asked sitting on the step. "He had a girlfriend once she cheated on Soda and she got pregnet. Soda still love her,and e even asked her to marry 'im but she lift the country and he never looked at anther girl like that again."Pony said. I felt kinda bad about what happened to Soda and I wondered if there was something that I could do to help make him fell better.

"Thanks Pony"I said as he nods getting up from the steps. "Now what happened that made you  bleach your hair?"i asked. Ponyboy starts to cry and I know I did something wrong when Denise starts to run to us and his gang runs out the door.

"What happened? Y/N what did you do to 'im?" Two-bit asked getting mad. Denise hugs pony to make him feel better and I feel so much gult.

"All I asked him was what happened to him that made him bleach his hair."i said looking down at my feet felling so so so bad.

"Hey cheer up cheerleader it's your job to be happy and to make other people happy. Not sad and making other people feel like hell."soda said hugging me as everyone eles glares daggers into my head.

"It was a long story Y/N that ended up with two of our best friends no no no not friends but brother dead."darry said sitting on the steps beside me and Denise. "He bleach his hair to protect his best buddy from the cops. Johnny is the one who killed the soc.a"darry said as he looks down not crying just can't go on Denise notice so she starts to talk.

"But he had a good reasons he was trying to kill Ponyboy. Him and Johnny ran away and pony bleach his hair. Dally went to go get them the church was on fire then pony and Johnny goes to save the kids inside. Johnny go hurt pretty bad and the he died the day of the big rumble against the socs and the greasers. Dally then felt like he wasn't needed here anymore so he pulled out a gun that wasn't loaded. Then Dally got gunned down under a street light."Denise said still holding Pony in her arms.(4 those who every read the outsiders sorry to spoil it for you)

"Dally might have been big and bad  but he sure loved Johnny."Pony said standing up. We all get off the steps and part ways. "Bye Y/N bye Denise"

"Bye Pony sorry about that." I said Denise waved bye and gets in her car again.

"Hey Y/N you me Saterday the dingo?"Soda asked I nod and waled into denise's car smileing.