Chapter 3

Sodapop's POV

I sit and watched as the three guys crowd around Ponyboy trying to get an idea of a awsome project for art class. "If I can help ya'll girls in anyway just hollar." I said looking over to the girls as Denise and Lia just nod their heads as Y/N smiled a beatiful smile.

'We could always do a paint the sunset."Denise said going of to dream land. I knew that she loves sunsets sine her and Pony goes to watch them all the time.

(OMFG I just painted my nails and they look like he** from typing this)

"Yeah thats sound amazing and I can always go buy some paint."Y/N said.

"Yeah true but why buy paint when you have three people that paints and already has paint that they can bring." Lia said. That was true Ponyboy loves to paint and so does Lia and Denise.

"Ohhhh I'm sorry I didn't know."y/N said blushing and moving so she is sitting was her legs crossed to the side.

"Way to go Lia doing our job by making the girl blush."I said giving Y/N a slight smile as Denise and Pony laughs but Lia didn't take it to well.

"I hae to go home guys I'm sorry but I can't be late again."Lia said grabing her car keys and walking out the door.

"Hey guys maybe we should head home to."Y/N said as Ponyboy helps her up then Denise.

"Bye girls."I said smiling and hugging them good bye.

Ponyboy walks Denise and Y/N out the door. "Ya know Y/N that he likes you."Pony said looking at Y/N.

"What? Soda? noooooooooooooooooooooo."Y/N trying to sound cool.