Chapter 15

Soda's POV

Making our way back to my house, we walked ever so slow. Taking in the sight the night brought to us. Everything was silent until Denise took out her phone playing Check Yes Juliet. I smile slightly looking at Y/N, but laugh as loud as I can when I see Denise singing along taking Y/N by the hand. Changing the lyrics a little.

"Check yes Y/N are you with us. Rain is falling down on the sidewalk. We won't go until you come outside. Check yes Y/N kill the limbo. We keep tossing rocks at your window. There's no turning back for us tonight. Lace up your shoes."

"Hey oh hey oh"

"Here's how we do."

"Hey oh hey oh."

I smile taking Y/N by the hand as Denise let's go "Run baby run. Don't ever look back. They're tear us apart if you give them the chance."

"Give them the chance." Y/N sings.

"Don't tell your heart don't say we're not meant to be. Run baby run forever it will be you and me." I finish. In that moment I forget there are other people in the world. With Y/N's E/C (Eye color) orbs looking into my brown ones I forget all about life problems. Everything seems to freezes, and it was this moment I didn't care what anyone else thought. It was also the moment that would become to worst day of Y/N life.

The song fades out as I finally snap back into reality. Looking around I notice that Ponyboy and Denise was gone.

"Those asses left us!" Y/N said in disbelief.

I shrug "They probably went to tell Darry where we were. We don't need to make him worry about us." I rub my hand on the back of my neck.

Y/N does a cute little giggle before she leans up and kisses NY cheek.

The yell of Darry could be heard from the whole neighborhood when we got home. In fact we got home a hour after Ponyboy and Denise.

"Soda how about you meet me outside. Ponyboy gets some extra blankets for our guest "

I sigh making my way out side "Yes big brother?"

"So help me god Soda if you did anything with her, and she's pregnant! I am not dealing with socs coming after us!"

I laugh holding my hands up "Relax we did nothing. We just lost track of time. Besides you know I would never do that."

"Do I know that? Do I really know that? I thought I knew you Soda, but turns out I don't. What's up with ya and Pony wanting to date socs."

I shrug off what Darry says and turn around.

"They could just be using you. Remember the problems we had last time, and what Cherry said to Pony."

I stop dead in my tracks "You're so wrong. You don't know how wrong you are Darry just because the soc you thought loved you left. That doesn't mean that everyone is the same. Why want you fucking learn? You're older than me and Pony, so grow up and fucking act like it." I snap. I put a hand over my mouth after I said what I just said. "Fuck! Darry I'm sorry."

Darrt shakes his head and goes inside the house "I'm going out for a bit Two-bit you're in charge." He grabs his jacket and leaves without another word.

Pony looks at me "What happened outside?"

I shake my head "Where are we all sleeping?"

"Darry said Y/N can sleep with you in our bed if the door stays open. Denise and I will stay down here with Two-Bit."

"Does that mean I will have to hear Micky Mouse on TV all night?"

"Not all night little lady. It goes off at two in the morning."

Denise sighs "Can I get a extra pillow?"

Everyone laughs except me.

"Are you okay Soda?" Y/N asks me.

"Yeah I'm just going to bed." I say walking up stairs.

Y/N stands there "Do I follow him or give him time? He seems upset."

"Follow him I'm sure that will make him happy." Denise said.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
A/N: OH MY GOD! You guys its been forever!!!! Hope you like the chapter. Don't kill me! I love you all, and thanks for reading. Pic is from bitmoji. Yes I have snap hit me up if you want: Shadowmoongrace Goodbye my little butterflies!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖