New Year's Special (Part 2)

A/N- Yes it is I Morgan here once again. I have nothing to say except that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The work day was over just as soon as it started. Morgan came by the shop many times just to get on people nerves. Soon it will be time for the greatest fire works show on earth.

"Someone has to stay here with the kid." Darry says.

"Don't look at me I've been with him all day and I need a break." Two-bit says raising his hands.

"I would but I really want to hang out with my boo." Soda says to a smiling Y N.

"How about you Morgan?" Steve's asks.

Being the stupid guy Morgan is he opens his mouth to speak but can't think of anything.

"He has nothing so he's watching the kid."

"Hold the phone. What about you mister I'm better than everyone else?" Morgan asks Steve.

"You know if my best friend is going I'm going too."

"That's the greatest argument ever." Morgan says rolling his eyes. He makes his way up the stairs "Pony you have a new very handsome babysitter."

"I'm old enough not to have a babysitter." Pony said through coughs.

"Fine,I'm your sick sitter than. In case you need anything. I just have a couple of rules. No coughing on me or around me. No sneezing on me. No throwing up on me or around me. No breathing on me or around me. No touching me. So that's not so bad we're going to have so much fun. What you wanna do first? You want to read a story? I'll read it to you."

"Help me....." Ponyboy whispers "Don't leave me alone with him....."

"Shut up and listen to your fabulously gay sick sitter!" Morgan says shoving a temp checker under Ponyboy's tongue.

"Well they're okay lets get going." Soda says.

Since the whole gang was going Two cars were taken. Soda, Y/N, and Steve all in Y/N's car. And Two-Bit and Darry in Two-Bits car.

It didn't take long for everyone to reach the park. The smell of hotdogs and popcorn filled the air. Soda rushes over to help Y/N out of the car taking her hand in his.

"I hope you're ready for a night that you will never forget any time soon." Soda says.

"Someone gonna get laid!" Steve yells.

Soda sighs elbowing him in the ribs.

"Excuse you Steve I'm not some cheap hoe that you can get. It takes a lot to win me." Y/N said with an awesome hair flip.

"Looks like someone just got told!" Two-Bit says "Now where's the booze."

"And boobs." Steve says as a follow up on Two-Bita comment.

"Let's just ignore everyone and get a spot." Soda leads Y/N to a spot beside the fountain, placing a blanket down and the popcorn in the middle of them both.

"Cheers to the perfect night to start our new years." Y/N said reaching her hand into the popcorn bucket only to touch something round "What the.......??"

Soda smiles taking the ring out of the bucket "And here's to a new start of just me and you. What do you say beautiful?"

Y/N smiles slightly placing a hand over her mouth "____________" Was her answer and there was no changing her mind.

A/N- The rest you decide. You get married and have 100 kids or you say no and leave or you get married and live with cats. That's a great choice. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Support your authors that can't write. Or spell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(;一_一)