Chapter 37

A/N: hey what's up you guys yes it is I Denise! Your author Chan is back but she isn't writing alone. Everyone give my best friend your co-author Morgan a big round of applause. He will also be helping me write this chapter and all further chapters of this story.

Soda's POV

Sitting forth with the country among us and the start of of new life ahead of us has got me thinking a lot. It feels like I'm doing the right thing, but for only me. I look over at Y/N who was looking out the window not speaking a word. I wonder if this is really what she wanted. Denise had already purchased a house for the both of us and gave us money so we could live comfortably. I sigh heavily which causes Y/N to look at me.

"Are you okay love?" She asks placing a hand on my upper thigh.

"Yeah just over thinking things." I reply and she goes back to looking out the window.

We get to the house that Denise had brought previously and I park the car.

Y/N smiles looking up at the two story brick house that would make any house in the entire world look like trash. The windows were freshly cleaned, the lawn has been mowed, the door has been freshly painted, and firewood was placed on the porch. It doesn't look recognizable. I would have thought we went to the wrong house if a note carefully written in Denise's own hand writing wasn't placed on the door with tape.

The note states: Have fun you two. Never forget we love you and don't forget to come visit us. If you ever need anything just remember we're one call away. I sent Morgan over to make sure everything is okay with the house, and that its clean and tidy for you. He will also aid with helping you unpack your bags, if he denies be sure to whack him over the head. He'll listen to you then. Best regards the little pain in the ass Denise. P.S. take a look upstairs for a surprise.

Morgan steps foot from behind the house. He was wearing a black tank top and loose fitted jeans. His hair he wore slicked back with grease. He wasn't a greaser either.

"Hey Morgan." Y/N greets.

"What's up chica?" Morgan asks wiping his sweating hands on his jeans, before holding his hand out for us to shake.

"Yeah, I'm not shaking that." Y/N says walking inside the house.

"No offense but I'm not either." I say. "Where you going little lady?"

"I wanna see the surprise!" Was the response I got in return.

I follow Y/N up the stairs with Morgan behind us carry a couple of bags.

"The last room on the left." Morgan tells us throwing everything on the ground.

"Surprise!!" The gang yells as soon as Y/N opens the door.

"AHH!" Y/N screams throwing her purse into the room at the sudden out burst.

"The fuck?" Steve says.

"I went through living hell to make this special. Do you know how much this fool gets paid by the hour? Friends or not damn u still pay him a hella lot!" Denise says.

"I'm sorry! Oh my gosh I can't believe you guys. Did you know this was going to happen?"

I shake my head "Totally not." I say through laughs

"You lie." Y/N says.

"Yeah, I am but I also have something else I want to show you." I say.

A/N: Cliffhanger is brought to you by your bitch of an author Denise.

A/N:I told her not to do it but she did-Morgan

A/N: Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed I love you. And I seen all the comments I literally started crying. I had a horrible past month and this weekend didn't help any at all. I lost a friend (No she didn't die) things just happened and she didn't see things through my eyes. Anyways I'm gone peace out my loves.

A/N: don't forget to vote, comments, and share. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter with Denise. She's an amazing writer and an even kinda amazing friend. Please bare with us if we don't update that much. Life happens and it sucks donkey balls.  -Morgan.