Chapter 10

A/N: OMFG YOU GUYS #221 IN GREASERS IM SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭💞 Also heads up this chapter will be switching povs a lot......... You have been warned!
-Shadow

Your POV
I sit in Denise's car in silence, looking at the passing houses as we drove by. The radio played 'Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboy's'. I let out a deep breath I had no idea I was holding in. Denise stops the car in the middle of the road and looks at me "Girl! Are you good?" I nod my head before turning away "Just drive okay. I don't feel like talking my nose hurts." Denise shrugs it off and continues.

Denise's POV
I shrug it off about Y/N. I could tell she was in pain, but I couldn't tell from what. She wouldn't tell me how she broke her nose. Or why she called me in the middle of the night. I just hope that no one is asleep when we come by. Lately Two-Bit has been staying over and sleeping on the couch. You wake him up he'll get mad, but then again it'll be revenge for scaring Pony boy at the drive in. I stay quite as I pull into the driveway. "Let's go." I whisper getting out and opening the door for Y/N. "Thanks." She mumbled taking a step towards the fence. I don't want for her and jump the fence, running start into the house. I stop in the living room to see a sleeping Two-Bit like I thought, deciding not to wake him up just yet I waited for Y/N. She makes her way in five minutes later. "Oh my god my grandmother walks faster than you. What took ya so long?" I teased. "Maybe we should go we could do this later." Y/N said. I glare at her "Listen here you got my ass up in the middle of the night. I came to pick you up, and took you here. You been in a bad mood, and wanted to talk to Soda so dammit you're talking to Soda!" I said running up the stairs into Soda's and Pony's room and jumping on the bed on top of Pony. Placing a hand over his mouth so he doesn't scream I point to a sleeping Soda beside him "Help me wake him up for Y/N?"

Y/N
I watch Denise run upstairs and into a room before I could even stop her. My thoughts was racing and my heart pounding. My mother's right, how could you love someone you just met? I take a deep breath only to hear Soda scream and everyone else in the house do the same. Two-Bit falls off the couch and stares dead at me. "WHAT THE HELL PONYBOY!? DENISE!?!?!?!" I hear Soda hear. Hearing his voice makes my heart break. I didn't won't to go through with this but what other choice do I have? I smile at Two-Bit who just sighs and goes back to laying down on the couch. Soda comes running downstairs shirtless and covered in water. His hair fell flat in his face. He stops once he spots me "Y-Y/N what are you doing here this late?" "Soda can you step outside we really..... Really.... REALLY need to talk." Soda nods grabbing a towel and drying himself off the best he could "Sure we might need to go to the park though or someone will listen to our conversation." I see Denise and Ponyboy looking out the took laughing. "See what I mean?"