1. You Again

It's already been a few days since Maine found out the bittersweet truth that she is pregnant. She knows she's gonna have to come clean about it sooner or later, but she doesn't know how to. Maine is trying her best to avoid saying a single word about it but it's been more than clear that the issue had already affected her. Maine started to get irritable and moody , thankfully her family thought that she's just on her period. Speaking of period, she's also two months delayed at it. 

"Maine?"

"Oh?" she asked, before looking at Kelsey. 

"Anong ginagawa mo?"

"Searching for that guy's profile on Facebook" Maine answered.  "RIchard Faulkerson's profile? friend ko siya sa Facebook" Kelsey answered before sitting next to her. "talaga? ikaw ... bakit di mo sinabi agad?" she asked her best friend. 

"Di mo naman tinanong eh"

"Oh my gosh Kelsey ... eto hanapin mo na nga" Maine answered before giving Kelsey her tablet. A few moments later , Kelsey showed Maine Richard's Facebook profile. 

"Chard Faulkerson? Seriously?" she asked. 

"Wag ka nang manghusga .. oh ano na? I-add mo ba siya?"

"Oo" Maine replied before tapping on the 'Add as Friend' button. Maine and Kelsey then stood up from their seats and headed back to their classes, unaware that she accidentally left her Psychology book behind. 

---

"RJ , please I miss you ... ako na lang ulit RJ please ... I'll do anything you want" 

"Tessa, we're done ... how many times do I have to tell you that?" Richard asked through the phone. "But I still love you RJ .. miss na miss na kita ... miss ko na yun mga yakap mo .. yung mga haplos mo ... yung inint nang katawan mo" she replied, trying her best to seduce him. 

"Sorry .. ayoko na ... bye" Richard told her before ending the call. But as soon as he put down his phone, it started ringing again. 

"Hello?" he asked. 

"RJ  ... this is Mia ... where are you? I need to talk to you" Richard let out a sigh if frustration the moment he heard her squeaky voice. "Mia, we're done ... I don't enjoy being around you anymore" he told her. 

"Pero ... RJ .. we can do it just like how you want to ... please ... I just really need to see you ... babe"

"Mia, I don't love you anymore. We're done .. bye" RJ replied before ending the call. The young lad then turned off his phone just as his best mate, Chris, arrived. "Ano na namang ginagawa mo?" he asked him. 

"Broke up with two of mah ladies" RJ replied with a smirk on his face. 

"Why?"

"They bore me" 

"If I were you I'd be careful .... mabilis ang karma bro .. malay mo one day may dumating na lang diyan tapos sabihin nabuntis mo siya" Chris told him but Richard quickly brushed his warning off. 

"Ugh bro. That will never happen" 

"Why not? You sleep with girls and then you dump them" 

"Don't act like you haven't done it Chris" RJ told him and they both chuckled at the same time. RJ and Chris are the epitome of the word "Fuckboy" , they always use their unforgiving good looks to get inside the pants of any girl they want. And since they are still both 21 , it's no wonder that they've been doing it for a long time. 

The two then left the shade and walked towards the nearby coffee shop. 

"Seriously though ... do you even have a girlfriend right now?" Chris asked him. 

"I do"

"Ilan?"

"5 minus 2 equals 3"

"Dun sa tatlong yun .... I'm guessing ...wala ka pang siniseryoso sa kanila?"

"Of course ... wala. Come on now Chris ... bata pa tayo ... we should be having fun" RJ answered nonchalantly. "Gago ka ... babaero ka talaga" Chris remarked. 

"Babaero ka diyan"

"O edi ano?" 

"Baliw ka ... dapat nga pasalamat ka sa akin. Ang bait ko kaya" 

"Bait? ulol"

"Totoo .. bro di mo ba naisip? ... we're just sharing our blessings" 

"Sharing our blessings? come on man you should change ... karma's a bitch" 

"I will only change IF I become a father .. which I promise won't happen anytime soon" RJ answered, unaware that what he just said had already materialized. He then thought he hit something under the table and so he looked, there he found a book lying on the floor. RJ picked it up and read it's title. 

"Advanced Psychology"

"Is that yours? Because you badly need that" Chris uttered. 

"Fuck you .. no this is not mine" RJ replied before opening the book. Right on the first page he already saw a name and a number. "In case I misplace it , please contact me here .... Maine Mendoza / 09061234567" that's what it says. The name immediately rung a bell. "That's right" he thought to himself, after realizing that the book belongs to a girl he had a one night stand with almost three months ago. 

"If that's not yours .... then whose book is that?"

"Maine Mendoza"

"Who's that?"

"Do you remember our night out three months ago? That group of girls we met at the bar?" 

"No"

"Come on bro ... that time when I told you I think I found the one?" 

"The one ... who?" Chris asked, confused. "The one that got away .... the one that I wanted to have a serious relationship with" RJ answered, still astounded and amazed with what he found. He was never one to believe in things such as destiny but in this particular moment ... he did. 

"Okay then ... you go RJ ... go get the girl" 

He smirked, he now knows what to do. 

----

"God ... kill me now" that's all Maine can say while pacing back and forth inside her room. She already has a mountain sized problem in the form of her pregnancy , to make things worse ... she also lost her psychology book and their final test on it will be next week. Because she's completely stressed out , Maine cannot remember where she placed the book ... making her even more frustrated than she already is. 

Maine's phone then started ringing. She looked at it and saw an unregistered number. 

"Hello? sino to?" she asked. 

"I have your book ... you're Maine Mendoza right?"

"Yes! ako nga! ... um ... kelan ko pwedeng makuha?"

"Tonight?"

"Oh sige ... sabihan mo ako kung saan" Maine replied as she grabbed her purse, ready to leave her room. 

"Wait?"

"Ano?"

"Don't you recognize my voice?"

"Huh? bakit? kilala ba kita?" she asked. "This is RJ ... the guy from the hotel's bar ... remember?" he asked. Maine's heart started pounding as the air in her room quickly became thinner. 

"R .... RJ?" 

"Yes! It's me"

"Holy shhh"

---

that's it for the first chapter guys ... what do you think? PLEASE TELL ME HONESTLY WHAT YOU THINK OKAY? SO I CAN MAKE IT BETTER . lol but yeah , do you want moooore? or nah?

'Memories Of Us' PART 3 -- > https://www.wattpad.com/249274270-memories-of-us-maiden-au-three