14.-After That-

"Ano? Tinanong ka niya kung malaki yung mangga niya?" Kelsey asked Maine through the phone. It's been a couple of hours since the entire Faulkerson family got back to the mansion. 

"Oo , kagabi" she replied, still panicking. Last night was one of the nicest she ever had. She and RJ just sat on the bench and talked about their lives until the bonfire went out. For the first time ever , she got to know who he really is. Partner that with his back story , her opinion on him has changed forever. 

"Edi anong sinabi mo?"

"Sabi ko malaki naman" she replied, feeling her face turn red. 

"Tapos ano?"

"Pinatingin niya" 

"Ohmaygash ka" Kelsey told her. 

"Oh gosh Kelsey ... yung Mangga niya mismo ... MANGGA ... ikaw anong nasa isip mo" 

"Sorry naman ... cute niya kasi eh" 

"O edi kayong magpakasal"

"Edi wow Maine. Nga pala , start na nang practice next week huh? kaya mo ba?" Kelsey asked her, pertaining to their impending graduation. " Oo naman" she replied. A part of her is worried that people might already notice her baby bump.  She doesn't want anyone to know or she's trying her best to avoid any sort of issue or rumor that will spring out from it. 

"I'm sure sa graduation ikaw ang bida"

"Bakit naman?"

"Jusko Maine. Dalawang hotties ang kasama mo for sure. Goals as fuck ka na naman" Kelsey replied. Maine blushed, liking the idea for a moment. 

"Ano ka ba Kelsey? Buntis ako uy , wag mong i-corrupt utak ko uy" 

"I have a question"

"Ano na naman?" Maine replied before closing the door. "Kung papiliin ka kay RJ at Sebastian ... sinong pipiliin mo?" Kelsey asked her. 

"Oh ..." 

---

A shirtless Sebastian is busy writing a document for a company agreement when he heard knocks on his door. The lad quickly put on a shirt before he opened it. 

"Mamita ..."

"If this is about what you want me to do , ngayon pa lang sinasabi ko na Mamita ... no , I will not give her up that easily" Sebastian replied. The last time his Mamita talked to him, she wanted him to let Maine be with RJ. But he knows his brother , he knows he will just hurt her. And she doesn't deserve that. She does not deserve to get hurt. 

"That's not the reason why I wanna talk to you"

"Then what is?"

"The company"

"Mamita, our company is fine ... no need to be worried" 

"It's not that"

"Then what is?"

"I want you to give RJ a job"

"Mamita, seryoso kayo? Baka malugi company niyan" he replied. There's a reason why RJ is not a part of the company , his short temper and good for nothing image is not a suit for their brand. "Look Sebastian, RJ's gonna be a dad ... he needs to be more responsible. This will help him" Mamita told Sebastian. The older Faulkerson got into thinking, he knows RJ won't last and the position will just go to waste. 

"Pero Mamita ...."

"Sebastian please ... pagbigyan mo na ako" 

"Fine ..."