Teaser

"Private Beach huh? amazing." Richard thought to himself as he felt the cold breeze of sea air touch his face. Mamita just gave them her 'gift' , a glass house located at a private beach 30 minutes away from home.  This place is very nice, and he really can see himself raising his own family in here.

His moment of appreciation for the wind was then interrupted by the sound of Maine and Sebastian's voices while they're laughing. the lad turned around and saw Sebastian taking his shirt off right in front of Maine. RJ is now mad jealous , he approached them and asked what they're doing. 

"Isn't it obvious dude? we're gonna try the ocean." his older brother replied.  

"Try the ocean huh?" he asked. RJ then removed his shirt as well, revealing his amazing physique. The thing is , his body is more ripped than Sebastian. Sensing that this has turned into a competition, Sebastian removed his shorts ... letting RJ and Maine see his black boxers. RJ, not wanting to lose,  did the same and removed his own shorts as well. 

"Stop!" Maine then yelled, making them stop form stripping off the only piece of clothing they have left. 

"What's wrong?" RJ asked. 

"What's wrong? Maghuhubad na kayo sa harap ko eh!" she replied and then walked away from them. Leaving a very pissed off Sebastian and jealous RJ behind. 

---

"So , ano na? kelangan mo nang mamili Maine." Kelsey told her through the phone. 

"Mamili? Ugh , di naman dapat mamili eh." 

"Di naman nga dapat ... pero ikaw na rin nagsabi di ba? Nalilito ka na sa nararamdaman mo. Kaya Maine ... mamili ka na ... yung tatay nang anak mo na minamahal mo pero di ka naman gaanong kamahal? o yung kapatid niya na handang ibigay ang buhay niya para lang mahalin ka?"

"Shit."

---

just a teaser guys. Not the real chapter :) x